Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 05:16 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, quite windy here and a light shower during the night but still 18.9 deg here at the moment and forecast to be very warm again. ...

After our morning walk and coffee we are going to clip our neighbour's dog who is getting a little overheated in this weather and the groomers couldn't fit him in. I did mention though that we don't do anything fancy, only short back and sides...

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 05:53 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good Morning everyone,

Overcast and humid here today. Was hoping the storms would have cleared it - but no such luck. Last night was really bad with storm following storm, continuous sheet lightning and vicious forked lightning, from about 7:30pm until well after midnight.

There could have been 100 eclipses and space stations right in my back garden - I was not going out to look.

Must put my 'plumbers' hat on and go fix that stupid down pipe before the monsoon starts again - other than that - I will have a quiet day.

Have fun.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 06:56 AM

Good morning all.

Well all the storm last night didn't clear the air, i'm sitting here sweltering.
Off to the shops in Town this morning.
Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 07:04 AM

Hi

No storms here at all, a gentle breeze and a few light spots of rain.

Another quiet day for me today, still adjusting to the new meds.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 07:33 AM

Good morning everybody.

Looks like we've had a downpour of rain in the night. it's much cooler this morning - hurrah!!

I might get on with some household chores that it's been too hot to do - ironing etc...

Have a good day all.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 07:40 AM

Morning everybody
Waiting for the new shed to be delivered today, after all these weeks of hot dry weather, this weekend is going to be wet and windy, not ideal for putting a shed up, typical!,
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 07:44 AM

Morning all.

We had the mother of all downpours last night but it didn't relax any of the heat in the house. Still couldn't sleep properly.
The air is much cooler now outside though.

Bit of food shopping today then the gym for a legs workout.

Tonight I'm out with a group of friends for a birthday celebration, plus an Abba cover band (which I'm not too fussed about tbh). My wife is at a different do somewhere else - Tesco checkout operatives only - no spouses!

Have a nice day all
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 07:45 AM

Good morning everyone

Guess what it's raining cats and dogs in Yorkshire...coming down in bucketsfull....great innit

Off to the theatre tonight ..well a production put on in the local town hall it's called Musicals. A pals son when he is not doing the sound and lighting for Opera North puts on these semi professional productions they are always very good...off for a meal first (eight of us) then on to see it....Will be fun for sure.

Hope everyone has a great day....enjoy the rain
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 09:11 AM

Good morning everyone just popped to the shops for a fresh supply of fruit. The first of the local plums are in, yum.

Thank goodness it is cooler and I can get on and bake bread without dying of heat exhaustion.
No rain here yet it missed us and I didn't do any watering last night so I will need to water the tubs at least.

Enjoy your day .
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 09:19 AM

Good Morning everyone
We had a thunderstorm last night.
Much cooler today.
Have a lovely day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top