Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 05:15 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good Morning everyone.

Just taken Mollie for her first walk of the day while it is still cool. Not sure she is used to being up at this time of day but she came willingly enough when I rattled her lead! Will take her out again later when she has had time to digest her breakfast. Don't want to deprive her of contact with her usual doggy friends.

It;s due to be very hot - but cloudy here today - nothing definite planned - might just have to scare a few weeds before the heat is too intense.

Have fun!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 05:24 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good morning Tabby and all who follow

I have a lovely day planned today having lunch with two old pals at a local pub, I've not seen either of them for ages so lots to catch up on.

Another sunny day forecast...love it

Have a good day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 06:59 AM

Good morning all.

Its quite hot and humid here already.

Have already got a Large Whole Chicken in the oven cooking.

At 10am will be doing our weekly shopping, come back and put that away, then off to a Rug Sale in our area, looking to buy a large rug to put over stained floorboards, not to cover it all, just half way.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 08:49 AM

Good morning everyone, just back from our walk in the forest and having a cuppa before finishing the last bit of fence painting. Hopefully a ride out then this afternoon into the Peak District for another walk and a picnic.

Enjoy your Sunday folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 08:59 AM

Good morning all another nice day, we are being spoilt with the lovely summer this year

Have to finish off the packing today then SIL and Grandson will be over to pack the car for us.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 09:36 AM

Good morning everyone cloudy and warm here.

Not a lot planned for the day, if it is going to be hot I might sort out the filing cabinet in the spare bedroom a nice cool job.

I am off to peel some prawns for lunch, I will have them with salad and some home made bread.

Enjoy your day.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 09:55 AM

Morning all

Going up for a gym and a swim then off to visit a friend. She's been quite down because she has a degenerative illness similar to MS. Hopefully I can cheer her up, I hate knowing she is so down.

Afterwards i.ll be paying dad a visit and we will put the world to rights yet again then this evening i.m at cinema with a couple of friends. We went on Friday but had to come away as it was sold out! I.ve pre-booked this time!

Mags have a fab time where ever you are going and everyone else have a lovely day xxx
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 11:02 AM

Good Morning everyone
It is indeed a beautiful day.
I'm enjoying the peace, as the Airshow is next month.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top