Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2011, 11:19 AM

Sunday Morning

Good morning to all and sundry, bit of a fix it day today, amazing how everything seems to pack up all at once, particularly the inanimate object which all of a sudden falls off for no other reason than pure bloody mindedness!

Anyway, hopefully find some time later to continue puppy training on the lead ready for his first day out next week..wish me luck .

Have a good day all,

Barry
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2011, 11:26 AM

Re: Sunday Morning

Sunday is cycling day for me. Thunderstorms had been forecast for today but never materialised.

So been and done 37 kms that's about 23 miles and took a new route today.

Will post some vids of my rides soon, for anyone that's interested in seeing the Spanish Campo (countryside). But card reader not working in the PC have to load onto the laptop then transfer onto the PC, bit of a fath, so gets done when I'm in the mood for fathing.............(glad I spelt that right).

Good luck with the puppy training, Barry. A walk is not complete without a dog, I'd be lost without mine.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2011, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by RockriderSpain ->
Sunday is cycling day for me. Thunderstorms had been forecast for today but never materialised.

So been and done 37 kms that's about 23 miles and took a new route today.

Will post some vids of my rides soon, for anyone that's interested in seeing the Spanish Campo (countryside). But card reader not working in the PC have to load onto the laptop then transfer onto the PC, bit of a fath, so gets done when I'm in the mood for fathing.............(glad I spelt that right).

Good luck with the puppy training, Barry. A walk is not complete without a dog, I'd be lost without mine.
You should look into an eye-fi sd memory card. Built-in wi-fi transmits everything to your pc wirelessly.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2011, 02:14 PM

Good morning fun seekers. It's actually supposed to be dry & sunny today in Portland, Oregon. The high temperature is predicted to only be 61F but hey, I'll take it. Maybe after church there might be a drive in the plans. Have a great day all!
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

29-05-2011, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->

Anyway, hopefully find some time later to continue puppy training on the lead ready for his first day out next week..wish me luck .

Hows he taking to the lead so far Barry ?

Originally Posted by RockriderSpain ->
card reader not working in the PC have to load onto the laptop then transfer onto the PC, bit of a fath, so gets done when I'm in the mood for fathing.............(glad I spelt that right).

What`s fathing ?

I`ve heard of " faffing " , but not fathing

How long have you lived in Spain , Rockrider ?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2011, 04:16 PM

Hi all. Cloudy and a bit cooler than the last few days: 22 C (72 F); doubt if it will make the predicted 30s this afternoon. Holiday here too Monday; we all have a long weekend. Nothing special going on, still boxing books; waiting for a grocery delivery.

Hope the first pup walk goes well, Barry. Rockrider, yes would like to see pics of the campo, gracias!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2011, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Topaz ->

Hows he taking to the lead so far Barry ?
More interested in laying on his back and eating it at the moment Topaz, more work required methinks...

Thanks Eileen, he had his last injection yesterday so can be released into the wild next Saturday, so I'll let you know how he gets on......
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2011, 08:35 PM

I'm a cat person, Barry; not knowledgeable about dogs, so have been closely following the saga on our sister forum Catsey of a friend's experience with her first puppy ... shots, walking,et al! Quite informative, and rather funny .... cats are soooo much simpler!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top