Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2011, 09:10 AM

Good morning Friday

A very good morning to all and sundry forumeers from another cool and damp Sherwood Forest, although I'm not downhearted as I awoke with a pulse again today...

Puppy Oscar has his final injections this morning so we should be able to take him out for the first time next week, which we are really looking forward to. Nothing much planned for the rest of the day, but Better Half may have some jobs planned which she is saving as a surprise....

Have a great day and enjoy the holiday weekend..

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2011, 09:53 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good Morning Barry and everyone else, Find a nice place to hide Barry, just when you think you are in the clear they spring a new job on you.
I looked out the window at a beautiful Day, sunny, warm, and not a cloud in sight, I wonder how long that will last.
Enjoy your Day Folks and take care.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2011, 11:46 AM

Good morning all. I count myself lucky that I don't live those the right half of the United States that continues to get shredded by tornadoes. They just won't let up. Every day the news is filled with more disaster video.

I got an email from my best friend this morning venting about all his problems with his new car, his motorcycle and his financial woes. He's trying to rebuild his condo so he can sell it and get out. I wonder how the folks in Joplin, Missouri feel when they can't even identify which pile of rubble is their house?

It's Memorial Day weekend here. A time when we remember those giving their lives so that we can remain free. I got kicked off a British forum this week that I had just joined. I posted two portrait photos of my senior friends and mentioned they were good Christians. That was forbidden so I got a private email & asked to leave. What has this world come to? Have a nice day!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2011, 12:29 PM

A very good day to everyone...

Nothing special planned for today, shopping and the usual chores.

Yesterday's strong wind and rain has abated and has been replaced by sunny intervals. The garden must have enjoyed the rain as did the slugs and snails by the look of the trails that were apparent this morning.

Hope everyone has a good day and weekend ahead...
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2011, 02:40 PM

Oh what a bad day this has turned out to be, hope it is over soon, but nearly long weekend,
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2011, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by shirley ->
Oh what a bad day this has turned out to be, hope it is over soon, but nearly long weekend,
What's wrong Shirley? Why is it a bad day?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2011, 04:09 PM

Hi, all! Lovely Summerlike weather continues: sun, 24 C (76 F0, we did make 33 C yesterday, yay!! Going up to the retirement complex this afternoon with paperwork and financial figures; please send good vibes that I will be accepted!! I really want to get in there....

Long weekend in the UK too? As Bob M noted, it's Memorial Day here on Monday.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2011, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Going up to the retirement complex this afternoon with paperwork and financial figures; please send good vibes that I will be accepted!! I really want to get in there....

Best of luck for today Eileen, I'm rooting for you...

and yes, Monday is the Spring Holiday which we used to call Whitsuntide until they took the religion out of it...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2011, 05:50 PM

Hi, all! Lovely Summerlike weather continues: sun, 24 C (76 F0, we did make 33 C yesterday, yay!! Going up to the retirement complex this afternoon with paperwork and financial figures; please send good vibes that I will be accepted!! I really want to get in there....

Fingers crossed that all goes well for you this afternoon, Eileen ..... good luck!
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

27-05-2011, 06:07 PM

Going up to the retirement complex this afternoon with paperwork and financial figures; please send good vibes that I will be accepted!! I really want to get in there....

All the very best for you Eileen x x x

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Monday is the Spring Holiday which we used to call Whitsuntide until they took the religion out of it...

LOLOL

And do you know what they called it before Religion hi-jacked it in the first place , Barry ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top