Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2011, 07:53 AM

Thursday Thunder

Greetings to all on a day where we are forecast rain, wind and thundery showers, so let's hope they're right, as the garden is like dust at the moment and is desperate for a good drenching.

No plans today, so I may catch up on some paperwork and I'm cooking quiche and mash for lunch.

Have a good day, whatever the weather throws at you..

Barry
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2011, 08:08 AM

Re: Thursday Thunder

Cloudy here, no sun at all.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2011, 11:33 AM

well here today it was nice first thing watching the sun come up, but then turned to rain, oh dear
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2011, 01:15 PM

Good morning all. Nothing but rain & gloom here. No plans, no life. Have a nice day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2011, 02:02 PM

Good afternoon all!

The day started with heavy rain (at long last!) still strong winds blowing, I won't need to water the garden this evening, that will be a nice change.

Went to the hairdressers this morning, then did some shopping on the way home.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable day
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

26-05-2011, 03:44 PM

Good afternoon from the very wet and dismal Northwest of the UK. At the moment it is raining hard here but we cannot see the hills across the valley as they are shrouded in mist.

Take care all.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2011, 04:41 PM

Hi people! Gorgeous Summerlike day here, already 26 C (78 F) well before lunch, lots of sunshine and no t'storm forecast. No particular news, I'm still packing books for pickup and doing triage on stuff that won't be moving with me ... that's hard! No more mice, just the two, but herself is still lurking in the kitchen ,,, that's something she couldn't do at Carolyn's: hunt!

Hope it's a good day for all..
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2011, 05:14 PM

Good afternoon everyone, another miserable Day in Dublin, rain and wind, and to think after next Month the days get shorter, hope it's nice for my holidays in July.
Cheer up Bob, every Day above ground is a good Day.
It's tough to decide what you have to leave behind Eileen, glad to see you are back to yourself again.
Take care all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top