Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2011, 07:31 AM

Good Morning Wednesday

Good morning to all from a sun drenched Sherwood, where this morning I will be cutting the hedges before coffee, and then I'm trying a new recipe for potato gratin with chicken for lunch. How do I cope with the excitement of it all.....

Have a great day yourselves,

Barry
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2011, 08:41 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

Hola y buenas dias from sunny Southern Spain.

Off out on the bike soon, before it gets too hot (forecast of 27c today). Then waiting nervously for the return of the car and how much it's going to cost.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2011, 09:31 AM

Very tired on this beautiful wednesday, would like to stay at home and read a book and potter about in the garden but unfortunately work is calling, oh well
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2011, 11:44 AM

Good morning all. I had a chilly scooter ride indeed yesterday. Believing the weatherman I took off on the same ride I'd done last week. It was overcast and windy this time however and I was thoroughly frozen by the time I returned home. I immediately filled the tub with hot water and submerged myself to warm up my body core.

It's back to rain again today. Will these storms in the Midwestern United States ever end? There's so much destruction and loss of life. Imagine Joplin getting struck again after last week's disaster. There are more tornadoes happening in their area right now. Oklahoma City beware!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2011, 02:41 PM

Good afternoon all, I hope everyone is well.
I haven't been on much the last few days due to not feeling well earlier this week and also preparing for hols.
Feeling back on form now though!

Today started very calm and sunny but now the strong winds have blown up again - I'm hoping it will blow all the volcanic ash away from our holiday route.

Bob, I've been following the news about the tornadoes on our news here. What awful destruction and loss of life Mother Nature can cause ...... my thoughts go out to all those in your country who have suffered through it.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2011, 04:27 PM

Hi people More sun than clouds today, mild a. t 25 C (77 F); nice day. Nothing special going on; my diet is almost 100% back to normal now; only things with a lot of fiber I haven't eaten yet are salad and sweet corn ... really miss them both.

The tornadoes continue; the devastation is horrible. My friend's mom lives in Oklahoma, so far her area has been OK .......

Glad you're back and feeling better, Mags. Barry, oh the excitement ... new recipe!! We do lead such exciting lives...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2011, 05:08 PM

Good afternoon all, the weather is not a bit like May, it's cold and showery, but my thoughts are with the victims of the tornadoes in the USA, some heartbreaking stories on the news, may God be with them in their hour of need.
With talk of drying paint, I did such a good job on the window ledge that I got landed with painting the garden rails, oh what joy!, maybe if my luck holds out she'll let me paint a whole bedroom!, and then there'll be no stoppin' me.
Take good care of yourselves.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2011, 09:00 PM

Have been following the terrible devastation and loss of life caused by the tornadoes, such a tragic situation.

Glad you're feeling better Mags...need to get yourself 100% fit for your hol.

Relaxing sort of day today-few jobs and walking this morning, then after dinner got quite a lot of weeding done-haven't been able to do any for quite few days as everything has been so wet.

Became a Great Aunty again last night to Charlotte Grace, born at 11pm and weighing 8lb 1oz. Niece had to have emergency Cesarean, but both are doing well. Another date on my calendar filled in for future birthdays!.....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2011, 10:44 PM

Congratulations on being a Grand Aunt again, and regards to Mum and baby.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2011, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Congratulations on being a Grand Aunt again, and regards to Mum and baby.
Thank you Eileen. Next great niece or nephew due in November....starting to feel older all these babies coming along!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top