Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2011, 08:14 AM

Manic Monday

Good morning all from a wet and windy Sherwood, where it's all go today. Mopping and shopping first thing, then the bread needs baking, the bed needs changing, the lunch needs cooking and the carpets need hoovering. Looks like we'll need the rest of the week just to recover...

Have a nice day and try to take it easy, you know you deserve it...

Barry
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2011, 08:35 AM

Re: Manic Monday

Nice and sunny (at last) here in the South of Spain.

Taking the dog out for a walk, then the shopping.

Then Bingo & Quiz tonight. Not taking part, I run it.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2011, 12:12 PM

Good Afternoon everyone, It's sunny today but that blasted wind just won't go away, I have to use a ladder to paint part of the upstairs window ledge, but I don't want to be blown away so I have to wait till it dies down.
Have a pleasant Day Folks.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2011, 01:59 PM

Good morning all. It's just 6AM here with a forecast for rain today and most of the week. There was one town in Oregon that woke up to below freezing this morning. It just doesn't get that warm in this state. Have a great day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2011, 02:10 PM

Good Afternoon all from a very windy, but dry SW.

Spent the morning in town getting a few last things before our hols. Called in a cafe for a morning cappuccino and a toasted teacake to give me more energy to wander round the shops!

Stay on your feet folks, watch those umbrellas don't blow inside out!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2011, 04:52 PM

Hi everyone. Off and on sun here, warmer : 22 C (71 F); threat of heavy t'storms this afternoon. Mild excitement a short while ago: Leia caught a mouse. I didn't know we had one, but she did and promptly caught it. Her "vacation" in a posh condo didn't alter her hunting skills

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top