Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 04:29 AM

Good Morning Saturday

Hi

Dawn is breaking, very quiet, very still, not a breath of air.

The bats are still out flying around, the first birdsong is audible.

It was Guy's birthday yesterday, so he is now in Hong Kong with his girlfriend visiting his favourite restaurant, so good to see him improving.

My house sale is a disaster, but who cares, just glad to be alive and enjoying the simple things.

Have a good day all.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 04:34 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Good morning , Swim......

Just having a coffee before jumping in to the van and driving the 350 miles down to Bristol.

Lunch with daughters then down the pub for Sweden v England and a few bevvies with a few buddies.......
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 04:57 AM

Good morning everyone,

Due to be cooler here today so - hopefully - will do some tidying up in the garden. It is running wild again.

Swimmy - good news about Guy. Don't think you have mentioned a girlfriend before - is she new? It is nice for him to have someone special there with him.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 05:26 AM

Morning to you early birds, talk about up with the lark...

An early walk through the forest with the dogs for us, then we are going into town for some new clothes. We have a funeral to attend on Monday but I have lost a few pounds since the last one so nothing really fits any more. There is no-one hates shopping more than me though, so I don't suppose it will take very long...

Have a good day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good morning everyone,

Due to be cooler here today so - hopefully - will do some tidying up in the garden. It is running wild again.

Swimmy - good news about Guy. Don't think you have mentioned a girlfriend before - is she new? It is nice for him to have someone special there with him.
Hi

Guy is a very handsome young man, I have put a picture of him in a previous post.

Artangel has posted about about him.

He has had three girlfriends since he has been in Taiwan.

His current girlfriend is a Doctor, who he met when he was in Hospital.

I share my Lottery winnings with him.

My Euromillions ticket last night cost £2.50, I won £3, I am sure his 25p will make all the difference to his birthday.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 07:25 AM

Good morning all.

How comes everyone is up so early?

Its very hot here.

Off to the shops soon.

Happy Birthday to Guy.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->

My Euromillions ticket last night cost £2.50, I won £3, I am sure his 25p will make all the difference to his birthday.
I hope he doesn't spend it all at once!

Happy Birthday Guy!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 07:44 AM

Good morning everybody.

Another scorcher here. My plans revolve around childminding.

Have a good day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 08:49 AM

Morning all.
No need to mention the weather as it's still wonderful.
Quick visit to the gym now then lunch and watching the football later.

Have a nice day all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 09:07 AM

Good morning all a sweltering weekend ahead reaching 29/30 degrees. I think I’ll stay indoors all day

No particular plans for the day other than a pile of ironing waiting to be done.

Looking forward to the England match this afternoon ⚽️

Swimmy, that’s good news about Guy .... happy birthday to him for yesterday

Enjoy your day everyone 🌞

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top