Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 04:45 AM

Good Morning Wednesday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Another scorcher forecast today.

Yesterday was a disaster, stopped off at the Storage Unit on the way to my CT Scan.

It is a shipping container in the full sun.

Opened the door and the heat blast hit me, fell over and
banged my head.

CT Scan now done, and awaiting results.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 05:32 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

Good morning Swimmy and everyone later. Yes, another hot one forecast but low cloud and mist here at the moment.

Just pottering and watering in the garden this morning then I'm taking Mum to a doctor's appointment this afternoon.

That's a problem with those containers if they are not insulated Swimmy, and beware of condensation which can also be a real problem to your belongings.

Have a good day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 07:40 AM

Good morning all.

How's your head Swimmers?

Another hot day here.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 07:43 AM

Morning everybody.

Another hot day here too.
I'm off swimming this afternoon - hope to do half a mile.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 08:26 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope your head is ok Swimmy and I hope you get your CT scan results quicker than I have. I had a CT Colonoscopy on the 13th June and Barium meal scans on the 22nd June I then received a copy of a letter sent to my doctor saying I hadn't attended either!! So I must try and contact my consultant who returns from his holiday today to find out what has happened.

Have a good day everyone, stay cool and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 08:56 AM

Good morning all cloudy but still very warm here, rain is forecast for a few hours from 3.00pm this afternoon.

Nothing special planned for today, just the usual housework tasks.

Enjoy your day everyone ☁️
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 09:20 AM

Good morning all

Hope you are ok swimmy, falling over eh? Stay off the jungle juice

I am looking after my baby Grandson later today his mum has a hospital appointment so I am preparing tea for the other kids in the family too ....looking forward to that

Have a good day all

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top