Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2011, 04:17 AM

One of the best cat toys ever...

... just ran across the floor in front of me, and the cat is off snoozing somewhere. Here's what she missed.
Odie
Ontario, Canada
Odie is female  Odie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2011, 04:53 AM

Re: One of the best cat toys ever...

Originally Posted by Annie Jack ->
... just ran across the floor in front of me, and the cat is off snoozing somewhere. Here's what she missed.
that was so cute!
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2011, 09:40 AM

dont they always miss them,
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2011, 11:40 PM

No, not in my house, shirley! Leia's a house cat but an excellent mouser.... I was lucky enough to catch this pic as she brought her latest in from the kitchen to show me (camera was within reach.) Poor mousie, but Leia is just doing what she's designed to do!

Don't scroll down if rather graphic pic would bother you.

[IMG]
[/IMG]
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2011, 11:17 AM

My cat Missy is not the sharpest knife in the drawer & often drops a live mouse in my hallway. Whereupon I grab Missy, shut her in the nearest room (I live in a ground floor flat) then I open the front door & usher the mouse out.
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

21-06-2011, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Nuttygran ->
My cat Missy is not the sharpest knife in the drawer & often drops a live mouse in my hallway. Whereupon I grab Missy, shut her in the nearest room (I live in a ground floor flat) then I open the front door & usher the mouse out.

That made me laugh ......... LOLOLOL......
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2011, 09:44 PM

Leis says Tsk! Re-read the mouse catching section in your A Kitten's Handbook on Life and Living; you will not get a passing grade from the Great Cat Upstairs at this rate, Missy!
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2011, 09:50 PM

It's a bit like Tom & Jerry in here at times. Missy hates mieses to pieces ... but hasn't the wit to hang on to them because she wants to play.... Thank goodness she never catches anything larger....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

21-06-2011, 09:57 PM

You might be surprised at the difference, Nuttygran. Only once have I had a rat, thank God, and instead of playing with it as she does with mice it was a swift pounce, killing nape-bite and finished. She obviously knew the difference between harmless/edible/play-with and dangerous/kill at once! And it was a good-sized rat too; I was very proud of her.
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.

21-06-2011, 10:10 PM

I think she's too big a coward to catch a rat, thank goodness. I had to take her to the vets last year with abscess on her bum, from another cat. Discretion was the better part of valour but she hadn't got away fast enough.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top