Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2011, 09:24 AM

TGI Friday

Good morning all and sundry waifs and strays from a sunny but windy Midlands. I was offline most of yesterday with a connection problem which turned out to be the router, so I've replaced it this morning and fired everything up successfully.

Nothing much to do today other than eat well and look after better half and puppy.

Take care of yourselves everyone and try to have a good day...

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2011, 09:35 AM

Re: TGI Friday

I wondered where you were yesterday. Glad you are all sorted. Glad its friday looking forward to the weekend and hope it is nice
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2011, 09:50 AM

Good morning all. It's been beautiful the past two days and they promise today will be even better. I'm trying to think about where I can go and enjoy the nearly 80F temperature, by far the warmest day of 2011. This month seems to be flying by as we head toward Summer. Have a good day one and all!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2011, 11:49 AM

Good Morning all, a nice Day here today, the wind has died down and it's getting warmer.
There will be a free concert in College Green on Monday for President Obama with all the top acts so I hope he enjoys it.
All is well and the Wife is busy baking and singing like a contented canary in her new kitchen.
Take care and be wary of strange flying objects, they can sting you.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2011, 02:07 PM

I did wonder where you were yesterday, Barry

Quite sunny here but the strong wind persists. We are off to Weston-Super-Mare for the day tomorrow for a blow of sea air, hopefully it will stay dry for us.

Bob, it sounds perfect weather in your area ..... good photography conditions?

Hope everyone has a good day and weekend ahead...
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2011, 04:28 PM

Hi all. Still cloudy and unseasonably cool; this was supposed to start clearing out finally, but no signs of sun yet just before lunch here. It's 17 C (62 F). They are promising lots of sun and warm for the weekend; hope it's right

Missed you yesterday, Barry. Mags, hope weather cooperates tomorrow!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2011, 09:54 PM

Hope the weather is kind to you tomorrow Mags..enjoy your day.

Evening all - had unexpected visitor last night-my Nephew, who lives in South Derbyshire, broke his journey up to Scotland and stayed overnight with me. Haven't seen him for a while and was good catching up with him.

Usual morning walking etc. and then I had to take the Hatti girl down to the Vets as she has started again with Cystitis. Made sure I got treatment for her early-don't want the nightmare that we went through last year. After Vets went round to see my friend and spent rest of afternoon chatting and drinking tea....Have a good weekend all.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2011, 10:05 PM

Sounds as if you caught the cystitis early; hope Hatti girl will be OK. Leia is coming home this weekend; I'll be so glad to have her back home!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2011, 10:16 PM

Leia is coming home! So happy for you Eileen, enjoy your snuggles and I bet you'll spoil her?
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2011, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
[IMG] Quite sunny here but the strong wind persists. We are off to Weston-Super-Mare for the day tomorrow for a blow of sea air, hopefully it will stay dry for us.
It'll be a good day tomorrow Mags and please give those donkeys a pat from me, I used to love riding them when little.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top