Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 05:23 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning everyone, and it's going to be another warm one by the looks of it...

First of July today and half of the year gone already .....

Not a lot on our agenda other than a run into town for an Armed Forces Day event and hopefully a flypast by a wartime DC 3 Dakota.

Enjoy your day folks.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 07:23 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning everyone, and it's going to be another warm one by the looks of it...

First of July today and half of the year gone already .....

Not a lot on our agenda other than a run into town for an Armed Forces Day event and hopefully a flypast by a wartime DC 3 Dakota.

Enjoy your day folks.
Morning Barry,
I was just thinking that myself - half the year gone! Soon be Christmas!

Have a great day at the show today mate, I love anything like that being ex-RAF myself

Yep, lovely day here already - come to think of it, it seems to have been sunny right through the night as I don't remember seeing any dark.

I'm meeting up with a couple of pals for a pint later to discuss travel arrangements for tomorrow's journey to Liverpool for a Roger Waters concert.

Have a lovely day folks!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 07:41 AM

Good morning all.

Another hot one here.

I like watching the old Airplanes as well.

Nothing planned for me today, just having a laze around.

Have a nice day all.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 07:55 AM

Good morning all.
Hot here already. I kept losing the Internet last night. Blame it on the weather, why not. I'm bored with all this now, every day sunny, I want a bit of variety like waking up to find it's been raining all night.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 08:58 AM

Good morning all

Another sunny day nothing much planned .. out for a meal later.

Have a great day all
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 09:01 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A cool start earlier, but now it is heating up.

Another busy day today, it is never ending.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 10:39 AM

Good morning all a lot cooler today, 19C at the moment but it’s good to have a break from the intense heat

No plans for the day, just a relaxing one.

Enjoy your day! 🌤

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top