Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 04:36 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone,

Slightly cooler in here at the moment - because I bought a brilliant little fan yesterday from Dunelm - will not be shopping there again, but that is another story - it plugs into a USB port on the computer. The breeze it gives is strong enough to be cooling but gentle enough not to blow my craft stuff all over the place, and is it very quiet so I can still enjoy my audio books without frightening the neighbours !

Enjoy your day!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 05:14 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning all, cool here too but will be hot again later methinks...

Off to my Mum's later to fit her a new outside tap and finish painting her window frame. Nothing else planned other than maybe harvesting our gooseberries this afternoon.

Enjoy your day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 07:17 AM

Good morning all.

Humid and sunny here.

Off to the shops very soon.

I love clothes shopping.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 07:55 AM

Good morning all a cooler, more comfortable start to the day here but it’s still forcast for a sweltering 28 degrees later.

The flush on our toilet stopped working late yesterday afternoon, Mr Mags phoned the plumber and he’s coming 9.30 this morning .... fingers crossed he keeps his word

Enjoy your day everyone, stay cool...🌤
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 08:03 AM

Good morning all.
Going to be hot again and we are off this afternoon to The New Forest for an Armed Forces do. I hope there will be room under a nice shady tree.
Off to give the windows at the front a quick wash before the sun gets round there.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 08:12 AM

Good morning all

So warm here in Yorkshire I'm not complaining though I feel sorry for folks going on holiday now I would feel so cheated leaving this glorious weather.

Off to my daughter's later she has new patio furniture and is desperate for me to see it I remember being like that when I was younger, saving for that latest piece of furniture and being so proud when it arrived. I will be gushing how beautiful it looks

Have a good day everyone

Ps that fan sounds good Tabby...I will have a look at those
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning all

So warm here in Yorkshire I'm not complaining though I feel sorry for folks going on holiday now I would feel so cheated leaving this glorious weather.

Off to my daughter's later she has new patio furniture and is desperate for me to see it I remember being like that when I was younger, saving for that latest piece of furniture and being so proud when it arrived. I will be gushing how beautiful it looks

Have a good day everyone

Ps that fan sounds good Tabby...I will have a look at those
Do you mean the little desk fan, Summer? This is it:-

http://www.dunelm.com/product/4inch-...ome-1000112545

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top