Join for free
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2018, 06:43 AM

Good morning Thursday

Bit late with this today folks...where is everyone? I'll do it then.

Morning all

Bit breezier today here, no sunshine as yet.
No plans for me except to sleep now followed by a visit to the gym later on.

Have a good day all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2018, 06:47 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good morning Floydy & all who follow.

I woke up at 6.00am feeling hot & sweaty with my earphones sticking in my eye from dropping off to sleep with them still on. Too hot to get comfortable so decided to get up.

Plan on a walk later with my friend followed by lunch & browse round garden centre. Granddaughters 13th birthday tody so over there later..

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2018, 06:53 AM

Good morning everyone

It looks overcast here today but it's very warm, a bit oppressive. Hopefully it will cheer up later

I'm out to lunch today with Polly from the busy bee site where I used to be a member years ago....she has a two for one voucher for a pub we like so going to take advantage of that...should be fun

Have a good day all
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2018, 07:07 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Just back from taking a friend to work, a 20 mile drive, lovely countryside where his new job is, saw 2 woodpeckers, a lovey start to the day.

It is nice and cool at the moment, 13c, but much hotter later.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2018, 07:25 AM

Good morning all.

Its dull at the moment but very humid, I was up at 6am.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2018, 08:10 AM

Morning all, same here with low cloud but now starting to break. Hot again later no doubt..

Not doing much today other than nipping out to replace our hosepipe sprayer which broke yesterday, and I'll be digging up some new spuds and picking some mange tout to go with the salmon for lunch.

Have a good day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2018, 08:48 AM

Good morning everyone another hot day, it is getting to be the norm.

I am waiting for a load of washing to finish then will do some jobs in the garden de heading mainly.

Enjoy your day

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top