Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 11:56 AM

Tell me I'm mad..

...I just went and bought another phone; I have 2 already, the difference being that this new one is Android.

https://www.gsmarena.com/huawei_honor_10-9157.php

And it's phantom green in colour! I'll find a use for it. With 128 GB I'll probably put most of my music on there. It seems to be a bit of a bargain, came out just last month and has received very good reviews.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 12:02 PM

Re: Tell me I'm mad..

It is up to you what you do with your money. But what if you are still around in 20/30 years time and you have spent all your dosh?
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 12:12 PM

That's a fair point, but I believe in living for today. I don't think I'm going to make another 20 or 30 years though I'd love to be wrong.

It wasn't a terribly expensive phone compared with others in its range.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 12:16 PM

I could never get on with Android phones, went back to a Windows phone and if they do stop making them, I think I will get an Iphone.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
That's a fair point, but I believe in living for today. I don't think I'm going to make another 20 or 30 years though I'd love to be wrong.
But you could well be wrong. My daughter's father-in-law has a very serious life threatening condition, it was thought he would have died with in months of the diagnosis, a couple of years ago. He is still going, in reasonable health, and looks as if he will be around for the foreseeable future.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

26-06-2018, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
But you could well be wrong. My daughter's father-in-law has a very serious life threatening condition, it was thought he would have died with in months of the diagnosis, a couple of years ago. He is still going, in reasonable health, and looks as if he will be around for the foreseeable future.
I hope you're right. I think I surround myself with gadgets and gizmos partly because I'm a nerd and love tech, and partly to try and forget about my condition.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

26-06-2018, 12:45 PM

I also bought 2 sofas, the old ones are really kaput - try and sit in any of them and you sink almost to the floor.

I didn't pay too much for them and they are blue, in keeping with the colour scheme of my living room.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 01:12 PM

'Tell Me I'm Mad'?

ok..Ye'r mad..but not as mad as some in the Brexit thread..now They really are mad..angry even..and some just not very pleased
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

26-06-2018, 02:26 PM

I've never entered the Brexit thread; I can imagine it's a bit of a bun-fight.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I've never entered the Brexit thread; I can imagine it's a bit of a bun-fight.
Let me describe it for you...

Open and tolerant debate it is not.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top