Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 05:15 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, another scorcher ahead so keep that parasoll handy..

I'll be walking the dogs first thing whilst it's cooler, then after making a salad for lunch I'll be going over to mow Mum's lawns and paint another of her window frames.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 05:43 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good Morning everyone.

I will be lying down in a bath of cold water and ice cubes!!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 06:20 AM

Good morning everyone

Blinking heck Barry that's hard work for such a hot day, can't you wriggle out of that ? I hope the window frame is in the shade.

Hope you are feeling a bit better tabs has the pain subsided?

I'm going to Leeds today at least that's the plan but things might change...have a good day all whatever you are up to
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 07:08 AM

Good morning all.

Couldn't sleep last night with the heat, just laying on top of the bed, I feel sorry for our Cat Coco she doesn't know what to do with herself with 8" long hair.

Back to the Funeral Directors this morning to take the MILs clothes up there, what they are going to dress her in, then pop into Town to buy a few bits.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 08:33 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Lovely day again, my new medication is working, blood pressure now on the low side of normal.

I have a two hour appointment today, wired up whilst exercising, nice on such a hot day.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 08:39 AM

Good morning everyone already hot outside and I want to mow the back lawn and trim a shrub before going to town to collect my medication.

Enjoy your day
Rosey
Essex,UK
Rosey is female  Rosey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 09:11 AM

Good morning everyone...

Hot and sunny in Essex.....too hot for me Im afraid....

Enjoy your day, stay cool !!
Cant find the smilies ?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 09:12 AM

Good morning all ..... ‘tis a scorcher here, forecast is reaching 29C this afternoon when I’ll be going to the hairdressers to have my hair cut. I don’t fancy going out in this heat at all

Enjoy your day everyone. ☀️
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Rosey ->
Good morning everyone...

Hot and sunny in Essex.....too hot for me Im afraid....

Enjoy your day, stay cool !!
Cant find the smilies ?
Rosey when you reply, make sure you use the Reply option not the Quick Reply box where the smilies will only show if you click on Go Advanced
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 11:45 AM

A late good morning from me today.

I have been busy this morning, and have just bathed all five dogs - much to their disgust.
They are all out in the garden and dried off in no time, much quicker and easier than fiddling about with the hairdryer, which none of them like much.

I am just going to deliver a friend's birthday card, get some lunch, then start clipping everyone, and that will be a good job done today.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top