Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2011, 09:12 AM

Good Morning Tuesday

A very good morning to one and all from deepest Sherwood, where it is cloudy but warm and new life is everywhere that you look. What an absolutely joyous time of year this is.

I'm cooking salmon, new potatoes and asparagus for lunch and then we are visiting friends for coffee this afternoon.

Enjoy your day and let's be kind to each other..

Barry
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2011, 10:40 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday

Tuesday is always our 'doing day', because we have no commitments during the day or evening.

We are fixing some split cane to the gates, in the hope that the dogs will see less and not bark at everything that passes in the lane.

Weather is a pleasant 23c but quite windy (as always), some cloud.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2011, 12:39 PM

Good Morning all, overcast Day here but nice and warm. All the main Streets are closed off to the Public over here for the Royal visit, exciting times in Dublin, well I can't hang around I'm off for a few pints with the Queen and the Duke, see ya.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2011, 12:45 PM

Good morning all. Yesterday proved to be fun with my volunteering to help my friend, Warren, move his couch and hardwood dresser into storage. He's remodeling his condo so that he'll have a better chance of selling it. He was up half the night installing a new bathroom vanity he bought yesterday. At 30 years old he has still got the energy for such projects. I'd sell the place "as is". LOL
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2011, 02:15 PM

Hello to all! Nothing exciting on the agenda for today, just normal day to day chores.

Salmon salad and jacket potatoes on the menu for later.

Jemflux, did you manage to see Her Maj?

Enjoy your day everyone!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2011, 03:03 PM

Hi guys .... I'm an old member who hasn't been around much.

Just popped by.
Glad to see this place hasn't changed.
Shall be popping in regular from now on.

Right now... i'm just back from the shops and have kicked my sandals off and am enjoying a nice cuppa.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2011, 03:17 PM

Mags, much that I am tempted to spin a yarn, I shall resist and come clean. The truth is I haven't a hope in hell of seeing the Queen nor himself in the flesh, the Missus and me have to be content with the TV pictures like the rest of us commoners.
Seriously speaking, I think it's a great thing for the UK and Ireland and I hope it will seal the peace for once and for all.
Hello Morticia!.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2011, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Mags, much that I am tempted to spin a yarn, I shall resist and come clean. The truth is I haven't a hope in hell of seeing the Queen nor himself in the flesh, the Missus and me have to be content with the TV pictures like the rest of us commoners.
Seriously speaking, I think it's a great thing for the UK and Ireland and I hope it will seal the peace for once and for all.
Hello Morticia!.
It was thoughtful of the Queen to don her green outfit for the visit....
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2011, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Hello Morticia!.
Hi there
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2011, 04:27 PM

Hi, all! Clammy here, only 18 C, rain overnight, more rain forecast today, some very heavy. Taking it easy today, think I overdid a bit yesterday; surgery was last Tuesday. Nothing at all going on.

Barry, lunch sounds delicious! Hi, Morticia!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top