Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2011, 08:14 AM

Mop 'n Shop Monday

Top of the morning to all you good people that pass by this way. Mop ' shop today but the mopping is now done and I'm just waiting for Better Half to do the Tesco's list.

Dull and damp this morning so may catch up with some paperwork later after the Tesco run.

Have a good day, and take care of one another..

Barry
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2011, 01:32 PM

Re: Mop 'n Shop Monday

Rain for us until Wednesday night, then clearing and beautiful the rest of the week. Not much planned today, I'm just slumming around at my usual hangouts. Have a great day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2011, 03:15 PM

Called into the travel agents this morning and collected our holiday info and currency, I'm l.ooking forward to the hols now!

Dry and overcast day but not so chilly as it has been lately.

Enjoy your day everyone!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2011, 04:30 PM

Hi all! Mixed up weather: supposed to be cloudy and rain, but it's sunny and 20 C (67 F). Been working on boxing up books we're giving away this morning; am on 6th box and that's the tip of the iceberg! It takes me a while, still rather weak, but getting there. Chinese dinner was excellent last night! .
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2011, 06:17 PM

It seems you cant hold a good woman down.... but really Eileen you should be careful after major surgery,Get your friends to help you. Annie.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2011, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
It seems you cant hold a good woman down.... but really Eileen you should be careful after major surgery,Get your friends to help you. Annie.
Oh thank you Annie, but I'm not overdoing; I worded that poorly. I filled the last of 5 boxes, the others had been spread over days, just carrying a small amount each time. And my friend was over after lunch carrying out things that are going in the rubbish/recycling; I'm not trying to do anything heavy like that at all. Don't have the energy yet even if I were foolish enough to try.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top