Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2011, 03:54 PM

trips

Any nice holidays booked for this year, or are you staying at home
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2011, 04:36 PM

Re: trips

We have nothing special planned Jean, just the usual two weeks in County Kerry where we go every year. The Wife and me are not very adventure minded, we just like the lovely scenery with no communicating problems and plenty of good safe food and drink.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2011, 05:52 PM

We are going to Croatia in just under three weeks time, it will be our fourth visit there. It's a beautiful country that we never seem to tire of.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2011, 06:05 PM

We haven't been abroad for many years, just too much hassle. For us it's the caravan to anywhere that takes our fancy, whenever we fancy, as long as the schools aren't on holiday...
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2011, 06:22 PM

May drive up to Nerja later in the year for 3 days (change of scenery). But where do you go when you live in a holiday resort. People pay hundreds of pounds to spend a week or 2 here.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2011, 09:07 PM

I'm off to Peurto Pollensa, Majorca on 14 June. 3 years since I was last there on holiday-find it a very relaxing place to visit-life is lived in the slow lane!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2011, 07:58 AM

Am 'off to follow the sun' at end of August to Cyprus. Found a wonderful hotel there last year and an 'absolute must' of going back.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2011, 09:27 AM

Mags I am so jealous of you going to Croatia. We went there a couple of years ago and it was a beautiful place , the people were so friendly and helpful. Toured around as well and cannot wait to go back again
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2011, 01:29 PM

I'm off to see the Canyons of the Western United States aboard a tour bus full of foreigners. {That's anyone not from Oregon} LOL. It will last 9 days and I'll have a chance to sleep out under the stars in the Grand Canyon. My whole experience is happening because I'm a photographer. This is a once in a lifetime chance to photograph some of the most awesome places on earth. I leave in July & come back in August. http://www.greentortoise.com/adventu...rand.zion.html
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2011, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by shirley ->
Mags I am so jealous of you going to Croatia. We went there a couple of years ago and it was a beautiful place , the people were so friendly and helpful. Toured around as well and cannot wait to go back again
I agree with you on the beauty of Croatia. We've been to the Istrian Peninsula twice and this year will be our second time in south Croatia ...... we are staying on the end of a peninsula, not far from Dubrovnik Old Town.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top