Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2011, 07:43 AM

Showery Sunday

A very good morning to all and sundry, waifs and strays. One of our daughters and her children (all teenagers now) are coming over to see the puppy, so it will no doubt be mayhem for a while today.

Hopefully peace will be restored by early afternoon and then we can relax and watch it rain, whilst I finish my book and do the Sunday crossword. What an exciting existence we do lead

Have a great day yourselves if you can.

Barry
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2011, 09:59 AM

Re: Showery Sunday

Good morning Barry & all who dare to follow. It's Sunday so that means a trip to church to start my week. I must turn in the processed photos I shot for last weekend's Mother's Day Celebration. I may wind up in the Children's Ministry this morning photographing the kids.

Our weather pattern is looking bright into next week. There are plenty of days with highs in the mid to upper 60sF and dry. I need to take more hikes as well as plan trips to scenic places along the Pacific Coastline. We're at the halfway point in the month of May with a little over two months remaining until my vacation. I laugh when I say that because in retirement every day is a vacation.

Have a great day all! Get out and enjoy the weather.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2011, 10:12 AM

Good morning Barry and Bob and all who follow...

More cloud than sun at the moment but Mr Met Man has forecast sun for us this afternoon, maybe I'll be able to get the last of my plants in.

Barry - hope you have a lovely time with your daughter and grandchildren.

Bob - hope you have plenty of photo opportunities at your church this morning ..... looking forward to seeing what you've taken.

Eileen - hope you have a lovely day for your Birthday, maybe the sun will shine and you can sit out on your porch for a while. Take things easy....

Have an enjoyable day everyone!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2011, 12:29 PM

Hello all, very dull here today and a bit chilly. The house is still upside down and the builder chaps say they won't be finished her kitchen until Wednesday, it's an old house and they had to do a lot of extra work.
Take care Folks.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2011, 04:34 PM

Bit windy down here too, we drove out to Burley in the New Forest to a birthday party in the village hall there, often stopping along the way to let the ponies amble across the road, bless them. Lots of young ones about this time of year.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2011, 04:37 PM

Hi from cool cloudy Washington! Only 20 C (67 F). not a sign of the sun and will be like this till the end of the week. Nothing going on; waiting for a grocery delivery, and will be ordering in Chinese tonight for my birthday dinner. Am still low in energy; this is taking longer than I thought it would.

Aaah, the Sunday crossword!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2011, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Hi from cool cloudy Washington! Only 20 C (67 F). not a sign of the sun and will be like this till the end of the week. Nothing going on; waiting for a grocery delivery, and will be ordering in Chinese tonight for my birthday dinner. Am still low in energy; this is taking longer than I thought it would.

Aaah, the Sunday crossword!
Chinese for birthday dinner sounds good to me-enjoy
Am sure you're energy levels will return-does take some time after a big op. Eileen, but you'll get there-take it
easy

Got wet through walking this morning, then after dinner my Sister came for the afternoon and stayed for tea....very relaxing day all round...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top