Join for free
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 07:38 AM

Good Morning Thursday

Where is ST today, she normally opens up the Morning Thread.

Its a most beautiful warm sunny morning here.

Off to the Chemist to pick up my medication.

Nothing else planned for today.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 08:19 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Good morning everybody.
I'm waiting in today for a delivery from the builders merchants.

Gives me a chance to do some housework & gardening.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 08:40 AM

Good morning everyone,

I am late checking in this morning - been dealing with a poorly puss. His own fault - he, Nemo, had stolen a piece of ribbon and it had stuck in his his teeth - he tried to dislodge it by making himself sick which, unfortunately, only made it worse. All sorted out quite quickly but - typical male - he is now languishing on the sofa with Willow washing his face and hearing how he nearly died!

Hopefully the rest of the day will be less eventful and even less messy!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 09:20 AM

Good morning folks. It's warm but overcast here, with talk of possible thundery downpours.

Glad you sorted Nemo out Tabs. These animals ey.

I'm off to the vets with little Mups to discuss your tests results in a mo, then hopefully got the day to myself.
Tonight I am going to a talk about climate change, so hope it's interesting.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 09:32 AM

Good morning all no sign of the sun this morning, still quite warm though...

We were going to Cardiff today but plans have changed so I’m hoping we can go next week instead.

Mups, I hope all goes well with little Mups at the Vets...

Enjoy your day everyone ☁️
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 09:58 AM

Good Morning everyone
One day of sun, next day rain
That is England.
Have a lovely day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 10:35 AM

Ah poor Nemo.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 11:27 AM

Good morning all.
John didn't sleep well last night so not gone to golf today. He's been scrubbing a bit more of the paving blocks with bleach and now we are off to Asda for more.
We took Pippa to the vets yesterday afternoon and we thought we were going to be saying goodbye but she has had a reprieve with some medication to see if it will calm her down. She tried to bite me the night before when I was putting the flee stuff on the back of her neck. (Prevention not because she had flees ). She has bitten before. She bit John when he got hold of her just as she was about to go out of the gate.It was quite a nasty bite on his hand as well. We thought perhaps she was in pain with her joints as she's 15 but the vet couldn't find anything wrong. She had a muzzle on!!!. This medication is her last chance.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 11:40 AM

Morning all, late for me as well because of pet problems. Alfie seems to be in pain from his back end somewhere. It started yesterday evening and may be his hips or a sprained upper thigh is the cause according to the vet, so he's now on enforced rest and Metacam for a few days.

Expecting my Mum to arrive for lunch anytime now and this afternoon I'm going to continue pointing up the paving slabs on the patio.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top