Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2018, 05:49 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, 1st June already where has half the year gone??

Thick mist here again and very mild. We never saw the sun at all yesterday, looks like being a repeat performance today.

I've got some uneven paving slabs on the back yard so I'm going to have a session of lifting and relaying them on cement. There are around 50 to do, so I will spread the job over a few days methinks, my back isn't what used to be...

Have a good day folks.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2018, 06:11 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good morning Barry and all who follow.

We had sun all day yesterday and I had to water the garden it's so dry...makes a change for Yorkshire to have the good weather .....I'm not complaining

That's a lot of flags Barry and heavy work in this muggy weather....

Another easy day for me but out later with pals. Have a lovely day all
Kev60
Germany. Black Forest.
Kev60 is male  Kev60 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2018, 06:12 AM

Good morning Summer and Barry, good morning all.
Another storm last night with heavy rain. We seem to have three or four days of warm weather finished off with a night of thunderstorms.
If nothing else, I won't have to water the vegie garden this morning
Take care with that back Barry.
Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2018, 07:07 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Thunderstorms last night, garden is looking very bedraggled this morning, and, prat that I am, I left the car window open last night.

Clinic this morning and then the day is mine.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2018, 07:07 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Bright, sunny and very warm here already - due to reach the 72F by lunchtime - and storms tonight. I am hibernating!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2018, 08:09 AM

Good morning all.

Its dull and dry but warm outside.

Off to the Care Home this morning, problems there with his Mum and the Carers, i'm just in the mood this morning for an argument.

Have a nice day all.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2018, 08:19 AM

June so im off on a bugs and flowers hunt today, pleasant weekend folks
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2018, 08:53 AM

Good morning everyone dull and drizzly again, we haven't seen the sun here for over a week.

What a night. Having waited for the rain to abate before taking Chloe for her late walk we went about 10 and I could see the first storm approaching . Chloe was faffing around with smells in the grass then I found a dead squirrel in the road and needed to find some wood to move it and the storm hit. We scuttled home and it went on and on. Chloe is not usually bothered by thunder but wasn't comfortable with it last night and went to sleep under the stairs.

I feel really tired this morning and my son is coming to lunch so I had better get busy.
Enjoy your day
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2018, 09:20 AM

Good morning all. Overcast here and no breeze so it looks like hanging about.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2018, 09:37 AM

Good morning all very mild with occasional glimpses of sun here. Hopefully the new month will bring some drier weather.

Enjoy your day everyone... 🌦

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top