Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2011, 09:32 PM

Anyone got a talking dog?

So cute
Dolce
South Africa
Dolce is female  Dolce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2011, 09:42 PM

Re: Anyone got a talking dog?

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2011, 09:45 PM

....love it!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2011, 09:54 PM

Brilliant Azz.......
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2011, 10:57 PM

Don't have a talking dog, but we have one that woooooooos at me when he thinks it's time to go out.

When we first got him (he had been abandoned by some French geezer, that just uped and went back to France, leaving this dog roaming the lanes). we called him 'Barney' but now he's known as Barney-Woo-Woo.

He's a real character..............looks like 'Foxy Bingo.com'
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2011, 03:12 PM

Great one Azz, I was just about to post that one myself as someone just forwarded me the link....
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2011, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Great one Azz, I was just about to post that one myself as someone just forwarded me the link....
I put it on Dogsey (So did Azz)

Allegedly it's heading towards some telephone number of views and may get up there with the all time best 'You Tube' clips, on Yahoo they've called it 'Owner teasing dog' if only they had a brain they would know the dog doesn't know what the owner is saying, it's not 'teasing' (Which I would not agree with) it's just a simple bit of human video / audio work which apears to give the dog a human voice and reactions. Very amusing (on a human level).
Dolce
South Africa
Dolce is female  Dolce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2011, 04:15 PM

After watching the clip, I'm almost tempted to get a dog.

Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2011, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by RockriderSpain ->
Don't have a talking dog, but we have one that woooooooos at me when he thinks it's time to go out.

When we first got him (he had been abandoned by some French geezer, that just uped and went back to France, leaving this dog roaming the lanes). we called him 'Barney' but now he's known as Barney-Woo-Woo.

He's a real character..............looks like 'Foxy Bingo.com'
I also have woo-woo-woo'ers!! When Minxy my deerhound X greyhound/collie is in full voice she 'wow wow woooooos' and sounds quite strange! My other lurcher & my vizsla are silent!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2011, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
I put it on Dogsey (So did Azz)

Allegedly it's heading towards some telephone number of views and may get up there with the all time best 'You Tube' clips, on Yahoo they've called it 'Owner teasing dog' if only they had a brain they would know the dog doesn't know what the owner is saying, it's not 'teasing' (Which I would not agree with) it's just a simple bit of human video / audio work which apears to give the dog a human voice and reactions. Very amusing (on a human level).
I didn't realise you had posted it - the mods have merged the threads now anyway

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top