Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 03:57 AM

Good morning Thursday

Morning all.
Still dark as I open the thread so there's no weather as yet, but it's mild out there.

Home soon for a glorious twelve days off work and flying away on my hols on Friday. Loads to do today: Pack case, sort Euros out, check car over, cancel papers and window cleaner, iron shorts and visit the doctor.

Logging off social media for a fortninght too.

Have a nice day and I'll see you all again soon
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 05:53 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Happy hols Floydy, bon voyage....

Morning everyone, thick mist here again and very mild, and although the garden had a good watering yesterday it is forecast to get another one this afternoon...

The zip went on my favourite walking coat yesterday so I'll be nipping down to Sports Direct to get a new one later, and other than that and going to visit an old friend for an hour there is nothing else on my agenda.

Enjoy your day folks.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 06:42 AM

Good Morning Everyone.
I received my parcel from Dunelms yesterday of a lovely thick mattress protector. I put it on the bed yesterday and it makes the bed really soft and comfy. It was only a cheap mattress I was given but this protector has made such a difference.

Its dull, grey and overcast here again. I have to admit this weather is getting me down a bit. I was really enjoying the heat and sunshine and was so hoping for a fantastic summer.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 06:45 AM

Good morning everyone

Have a great holiday Floydy, actually I'm giving my son and his family a lift to the airport today and they are flying off to sunny Spain...tuts that I'm bring left behind

Looks a bit dismal outside but it might buck up...fingers crossed ....out for an Indian meal tonight early doors with pals so that's something to look forward to.

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 06:51 AM

Good Morning everyone!

I think we may have had a storm in the night - the air smells different and the pressure has dropped. Due to be a gloomy day today with the possibility of thunder late evening.

Am going out with friends - destination to be decided - but, no doubt, food will be involved.

Have a fun holiday, Floydy.

have a good day everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 07:09 AM

Good morning all.

Have a great time Floydy, thinking of you in the lovely hot sunshine, while we are having fog, rain, thunder, cold here.

Its thick fog outside at this moment, got to go out soon.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 08:25 AM

Good morning everybody.
No particular plans for today except a bit of gentle exercise at the gym this morning.

A surveyor is coming to look at some damp at lunch time.

Happy holidays to Floydy.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 08:48 AM

Morning everyone, yet another month gone. Have a good day, I am off to the dentist again this morning, more extractions, second lot this week. Then endoscopy and colonoscopy on the 9th June, dreading it, but at least hopefully I will then feel better. God bless all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 09:36 AM

Good morning all bright and sunny the the moment but rail is forecast this afternoon.

Have a great holiday Floydy...

Moyra, I hope you won’t be in too much discomfort after your extractions at the dentist this morning. Also, I hope everything goes well for you at the hospital with your forthcoming appointments.

Enjoy your day everyone 🌞
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 10:04 AM

Good Morning everyone
What a dull day here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top