Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 07:02 AM

Good Morning Wednesday

Good morning all.

Rain again during the night with thunder and lightening.

Nothing planned for today, so got to tidy-up the garden after all that wind yesterday.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 07:11 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone.

I hope your cold has completely gone now, Susie?

Going to be cooler here today - around 60Fh for most of the time. That is a comfortable heat for me so I might go out and terrify the garden. Have some more branches to shred so it will be noisy.
Kev60
Germany. Black Forest.
Kev60 is male  Kev60 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 07:19 AM

Good morning Susie, good morning Silver Tabby. I haven't been here for a while. It's that crazy time of the year for me when there doesn't seem to be any spare time.
Hoping you are all well.

Have a good day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 07:20 AM

Good morning everyone

Still no storms here and no rain either I might have to water the garden today which seems daft when you think that the people around Birmingham are flooded. It does seem very quiet this morning though...maybe the calm before the storm?

Nothing much planned today daughter and my little Grandson are in Morocco on holiday and my son and his family are off to Spain tomorrow so I am feeling a bit abandoned...

Have a good day all whatever you are doing
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 07:24 AM

Good Morning Everyone.
Raining here early this morning and a few rumbles of thunder. Sky very overcast. Glad I got all the washing done and dried yesterday.
I have lots to do indoors today anyway, plus I'm waiting for a delivery from Dunelms between 11 and 12.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 08:00 AM

Good morning everybody.

A nice lazy day for me today. A stroll round the local reservoir this morning with Tony & this afternoon while he recovers from his walk I shall nip off to see a lady I'm friendly with to return some books and jigsaws she lent me.

I shall take a load of my books too so we can have a book swap. She can talk for England so I expect to be there at least 2 hours - much longer if it was up to her!!

Later we're picking our grandson Jason up & taking him for a meal. Sue & Nick are on holiday & his brother is in Poland so he's all on his lonesome. He was going for a job interview today so hopefully we will have a lot to talk about..

Have a good day all.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 08:33 AM

Good Morning everyone
Looks dull, but no rain so far.
Have a lovely day whatever you are doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 08:34 AM

Good morning all, another grey wet day, it is almost a week since we saw the sun here.

Think I might wash some paintwork, it is good exercise.

Enjoy your day
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 08:37 AM

Good morning all.
Unless I slept through it we didn't have any storms but there was a nice bit of rain so no watering to do.
Enjoy your day and if you get a minute have a look at the BBC news page where a suitcase of old photographs have been found from 1930s era.
What a find.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 09:06 AM

Good morning everyone, it started tipping with rain here just as we got back from walking the dogs, perfect timing...

Just having a coffee before getting stuck into cleaning the bathroom before combing the dogs before cooking a curry for lunch... phew, roll on this afternoon for a rest....

Enjoy the day folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top