Join for free
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 08:44 PM

What more is going wrong

I went to use my phone this afternoon, but cant get a signal, friends rang my mobile to say they cant get through.I rang B.T impressing that I have just come out of hospital & may need to get in touch with them urgently, the operator took details but said nothing can be done for a few hours as its bank holiday.My son has lent my his phone ,Ihave a district nurse coming tomorrow, she is due to ring 1st,I have to ring for an appt. for a blood test on Friday,& arrange for my Dr to come to see me next week
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 08:47 PM

Re: What more is going wrong

I always have a problem when I get a new phone. They are so complicated. I usually get a "pay as you go", but I let it lapse as I hardly ever used it.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2018, 04:00 PM

This is not a new phone,it wsOK yesterday then suddenly went of I can niethre phone out or people phone in. I reported it to BT aying that I have breathing problems & need to have quick contact with hospital ,but they said they have taken on board my condition & have me down for priority but unfortunately cant do anything till tomorrow, so I must wait,I shall be on to them tomorrow again
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England

30-05-2018, 08:12 PM

I have been on to BT again today,stressed it may be needed in an emergency, as I have health problems, its 3 days since it went off,it seems there is a fault on the line & it will be up to 3 more days before it can be repaired, apologies offered etc
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 08:14 PM

That's something which should be a priority when it comes to health problems: a telephone that works. I hope you get it sorted out soon.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top