Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2011, 07:17 PM

Introducing Oscar

Hi everyone, allow me to introduce you to Oscar, who is an 8 week old Cockerpoo and has just come to live with us:

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2011, 07:20 PM

Re: Introducing Oscar

Oh! he's adorable, Barry - I hope you share many happy years together.
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

05-05-2011, 07:25 PM

Aaaawww Barry , he is just gorgeous and I want one ..... LOLOL

I just know that wee soul is gonna fill a big hole for you and bring you soooooooo much fun and happiness x x x x

maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2011, 07:30 PM

Hello Oscar, what a little cutie you are!
Well done Barry, you look good together and may you and your wife have many happy years of fun with him. I want one too.
Mary x
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2011, 08:10 PM

Awww sooooo cute!! Hope you all enjoy lots of fun together
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2011, 09:33 PM

Aww he looks lovely Barry

Welcome Oscar!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2011, 07:41 PM

Oscar, you are very cute.....Lots of happy days ahead for you and your wife Barry....
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2011, 08:17 PM

Aww... Oscar is adorable!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2011, 09:40 PM

How is the puppy training going, Barry?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2011, 08:19 AM

Thanks for all your comments folks, Oscar is proving to be a smashing little chap and is full of character even now, and I am sure he will enrich our lives beyond measure in the years to come.

Originally Posted by Mags ->
How is the puppy training going, Barry?
Puppy..training.. isn't that a contradiction of terms Mags.. Seriously though, little Oscar has settled into the routine of the house very easily, and has shown no anxiety whatsoever after being separated from his siblings, which is great. He loves to play and eat and sleep and he is already showing off his athleticism by getting up and down steps and overcoming obstacles in the garden and house. We had him checked by our vet yesterday and he had his first injection.

As for training, he is at the stage of wanting to taste and own everything; if it moves it is his, if it doesn't move it is his, if it is mine it is his and if it is his it is his.....

We are toilet training him on a gravel area at the bottom of the garden, which we did with Zack when we first got him. Through his life Zack never went anywhere else in the garden except the gravel area, which made it exceptionally easy to clean up after him and we are hoping it will work the same with Oscar.

More news and pics soon.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top