Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2011, 07:52 AM

Hello Thursday

A very good morning to all and sundry from the Midlands, where it is overcast this morning but forecast to clear later.

Lots of excitement today as we are collecting our new puppy "Oscar" early this afternoon. I will post some photos of the little blighter later on for those of you that are "dogged"...

Have a great day yourselves and let's watch out for one another, because we're worth it....

Barry
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2011, 01:50 PM

Re: Hello Thursday

Good morning Barry, and all who follow. I have nothing planned today at all. I may just stay at home and chill out.

My friend and I enjoyed a movie, "Fast Five", yesterday after taking care of some shopping chores. We both like action films and this one certainly fit the bill.

I'm still waiting for Adobe Lightroom 3 to arrive. It's a type of Photoshop software specifically designed for photographers. Since I subscribe to Kelby Online Training I'll have plenty of training videos to help me get up to speed quickly. Written by the same company as Photoshop there will be lots of similarity to the big program I've been using for 20 years.

I'm listening to the weather forecast that includes rain for today. We had a lovely day yesterday with lots of sun and near 70F temperatures.

Have a great day all and enjoy your Spring weather.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2011, 02:31 PM

Afternoon greeting to all!

Collected my new varifocal glasses this morning, I can see a lot clearer to read now! I also had a pair of prescription sunglasses free ...... just the job for my holiday.

Barry, how exciting that you're getting your new puppy today, I'm looking forward to seeing Oscar!

Bob, I hope your Adobe Lightroom 3 arrives soon .... that will keep you occupied for a while.

Enjoy your day everyone!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2011, 02:48 PM

'afternoon Barry, Bob, Mags, and all

Weather is lovely today.

Barry, I look forward to seeing your new puppy, I hope I didn't miss anything regarding the old boy and trust he is still with you.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top