Join for free
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2011, 11:44 AM

Willy Wonka Wednesday

Sorry for the title as I'm feeling a bit silly this morning. I just wrote a long response to a topic of Photoshop photographic editing and I'm feeling spry.

We're in for a glorious sunny day, with warmer temperatures more in line with our normal seasonal range. I need to go someplace today that's outside. I'm on a roll, photographically speaking, so I have the urge to take more pictures today.

I'll start the morning at McDonald's with the senior crowd and progress on from there. My friend, Warren, at 30 years of age, bought himself a new car yesterday to liven his spirit. He bought a late model super powered Mustang after trading in his Ford Focus, a car befitting a middle aged old man. I drive a SmartForTwo Pure. What does that speak about me? LOL
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2011, 01:50 PM

Re: Willy Wonka Wednesday

It's a slightly overcast with the occasional glimpse of sun breaking through. No sign of rain yet so watering is a must for the quickly growing plants.

I'm hoping Eileen's operation went ok yesterday, I haven't received any news yet.

Have a good day everyone!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2011, 02:00 PM

Good Afternoon all, the cold winds are back and rain is forecast but I'm not complaining when I think of the hardships others are going through.
The house is upside down with the two builders doing the kitchen, stuff all over the place, you know what it's like when they have to work.
My prayers are with you Eileen.
Glad the weather is improving for you Bob.
Take care everyone and enjoy the Day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2011, 04:58 PM

We've been to Liverpool today on the train with cheap return tickets, just for the pleasure of the scenery. Spot of shopping and lunch whilst there and then straight back home, a simple but pleasant day out.

My best wishes to Eileen of course for a speedy recovery.

Enjoy what is left of the day,

Barry

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top