Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2011, 07:27 AM

Cool Tuesday

Good morning all and sundry on a sunny but decidedly cool Tuesday morning. Looking out of the window it seems there may have been a frost last night, so we may have lost a few plants....

Mainly clearing stuff out to the tip this morning and pottering around generally. We are also busy preparing the house for the arrival of the new pup Oscar on Thursday, which we are terribly excited about..

Have a great day and try to do something special for someone, remember the pleasure is in the giving..

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2011, 10:50 AM

Re: Cool Tuesday

Good Morning Barry and everyone else, the high winds seemed to have died down and it's nice and Sunny, still a bit cold though. Workers are coming shortly to rearrange the Wifes kitchen so I'll be making meself scarce.
Enjoy the Day Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2011, 01:00 PM

Good afternoon everyone!

The sun is shining, slight breeze is making it feel cooler today.

Will be spending the afternoon in the garden potting up more containers.

Thinking of Eileen who is having her op today....
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2011, 02:35 PM

Good morning all. Light rain today with a promise for sun tomorrow. At least it's well above freezing this morning. Have a nice day.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2011, 09:58 PM

My thoughts and prayers have been with Eileen today, and hope that all goes well for her...

Quite a busy day today-short walk this morning, my friend from the Vets came for dinner so we were 'ladies at lunch'! Lovely to see her and have catch up with her. Then it was off to the Vets for Hatti girls allergy vaccine, then off to one of my Sisters for tea and chat, then home to relax....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top