Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 06:20 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning everyone, sky clearing now after welcome overnight rain and a decent day forecast methinks.

We are in Yorkshire for a few days so we are travelling the Keighly steam railway this morning and visiting a local show/steam fair this afternoon in a nearby village.

Have a good day everyone.

The view from our holiday cottage....

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180512_173217.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	5900  
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 06:24 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good Morning everyone,

Would like to say it is a bright and sunny day here - but it is actually pouring with rain. This is sad because I had planned on seeing if there is still a garden under all the weeds at the back of my house. Now I will have to stay in the craft room - ho hum!

You may have noticed - I escaped from police custody yesterday - tunnelled out through the interview room floor - came up in the supermarket on the opposite side of the road - bought a sparkling rose wine to have with today's lunch!

Enjoy your day !
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 07:55 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Bright and sunny here and forecast the same for the next few days.

I have some lights to sort out in the kitchen, then out in the garden.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 08:01 AM

Good morning Barry and everyone else to come.

What beautiful scenery. Never been to Yorkshire.

Its been pouring of rain through the night, the garden is terrible, my Roses have fallen over and the grass is drenched.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 08:01 AM

Good morning everybody.

Enjoy your time in Yorkshire Barry & Mrs B.

I'm Sunday shopping with my grand daughter today for her birthday.
Tony will love it ( Not ) lol

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 08:02 AM

Glad they let you go ST.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 08:11 AM

Glad you escaped ST, means your mugshot is worth a few bob so will put it on Fleabay.

Sad news last day of the football league

Good news World Cup soon, get them soaps off the tele.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 08:37 AM

Morning all.
Barry, you're in the right place in the world this morning, bud Have a great day.

It's been raining here all night, pouring down in fact. One of my plans was to wash my car today but that's pointless now, so there's a reprieve!

I have a mountain of ironing to do, so that will take me an hour or so while my wife is at work.

I'll also visit the gym and find time for a little natter on here I reckon too.

Have a nice day all
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 08:43 AM

Both Barry and Silver Tabby have started "Good morning Sunday" threads...... would it be better if they were both put together?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 08:44 AM

Morning all.
Copied my post from the other Good Morning Sunday thread lol!

It's been raining here all night, pouring down in fact. One of my plans was to wash my car today but that's pointless now, so there's a reprieve!

I have a mountain of ironing to do, so that will take me an hour or so while my wife is at work.

I'll also visit the gym and find time for a little natter on here I reckon too.

Have a nice day all

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top