Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 09:20 AM

Hurrah A New Bed For Me.

Good news
I'm getting a new bed on Tuesday. I cannot wait as at the moment I am sleeping on a single blow up airbed which is on top of an old double size wooden bed that has heavy wooden planks for the base.
I suppose when I am asleep it must look like I am a Viking warrior being sent out to sea for burial.

Things are really moving fast though as I am also getting a cooker, fridge freezer and sofa. They are not new but reconditioned. Its going to be good having a cooker as Ive been cooking most of my food in plastic containers in the microwave and my Heinz spaghetti on toast tasted distinctly plasticky the other night and was very chewy.

My family are not happy about me staying at the bungalow though. 😠

It sounds really weird but I have got a hospital appointment at the cardiac unit at 6 pm tonight. I think its not really an appointment but a suprise party so when I get there they will all jump out shouting "Suprise, its been two months and your not dead yet" 🎉🎇🎆🎊
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 09:22 AM

Re: Hurrah A New Bed For Me.

Love your sense of humour, MC !
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 10:02 AM

I also like your sense of humour!

It is good that you are getting your home sorted, I was concerned about you sleeping on an airbed, after you had been so ill. Mind you, you have sounded so cheerful recently I think that you are going to manage to push your health problems to the back of your mind, and get on with enjoying life!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 10:10 AM

Yes, Monday, l agree with the others... you have a brilliant sense of humour!!

It’s great that you’re feeling so much better and it sounds like you have quite a Show house there!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 10:44 AM

MC you are funny, I am glad you are getting a new bed.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 10:59 AM

Well done MC, sounds like things are gradually falling into place for you now.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 12:42 PM

Keep up the good humour MC, it will see you through all the bad times

You sound more relaxed and are beginning to enjoy life again, good for you
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 01:45 PM

as the yung would say - sick ps us old folks that mean great.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 03:33 PM

Great news MC I can sense your excitement. Here's to restful peaceful sleeps and tasty cooking
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 07:39 PM

I could be doing with a new bed (well the mattress anyway), so I expect you to be giving a review of your new bed later.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top