Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 06:53 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning everyone.

Cooler here today as it rained during the night. Sunny at the moment though and all the birds are singing - which is heart lifting.

Going out with friends later - not sure where - but food will be involved!

Enjoy your day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 06:58 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning all.

A touch cooler but still really nice.

Enjoy yourself today ST.

Still got the Decorators here.

Got to go for my Diabetic Eye Screening at lunchtime today.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 07:00 AM

Good morning Tabs and all who follow

I'm out with an old pal later too having lunch at a pub just outside Leeds, she says she has something important to tell me but wouldn't tell me on the phone so I have no idea what it is...it sounds fun though so I'm not worried

Sunny again here...Iove it

Have a great day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning Tabs and all who follow

I'm out with an old pal later too having lunch at a pub just outside Leeds, she says she has something important to tell me but wouldn't tell me on the phone so I have no idea what it is...it sounds fun though so I'm not worried

Sunny again here...Iove it

Have a great day all
How intriguing!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 08:02 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dry and sunny here at the moment, a lovely start to the day.

We have rain forecast later, so will make the most of the garden this morning.

I hope you all have a good day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 08:29 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's not so scorching hot this morning - just right for working in the garden.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 08:32 AM

Good morning everyone another sunny start to the day.

When out with Chloe I and saw a pair of foxes in the meadow, a dog and vixen I think it is the same pair I photographed last year posted here...
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...es#post1079734

There were some cubs too not sure how many my eyesight isn't so good. They came from an old overgrown orchard full of tangled brambles.

Off to see the baby twins for an hour this morning, then back to the battle of the lambs as they try to eat my bedding plants .

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 08:40 AM

Morning all, pleasant sunny start here too although a little cooler, but quite comfortable...

Just back from the forest where the cuckoo's are in fine voice at the moment. Just a few house chores to do then a trip to the tip and I'm cooking a curry for lunch.

Hang on to that sunshine Summer, we are heading that way for a few days next week around Howarth.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Morning all, pleasant sunny start here too although a little cooler, but quite comfortable...

Just back from the forest where the cuckoo's are in fine voice at the moment. Just a few house chores to do then a trip to the tip and I'm cooking a curry for lunch.

Hang on to that sunshine Summer, we are heading that way for a few days next week around Howarth.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Barry I was only thinking this morning I haven't heard a cuckoo yet this year , I fear hearing one is becoming a rare event.
Time was when I would hear one every day for weeks .
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 08:45 AM

Good Morning, everyone.

Today I go into hospital for chemotherapy on top of my normal chemo. They say I should be in for about 5 days. Obviously I'd rather not have to, but I must listen to them and realise that they have my best interests at heart.

I'm just not good with things that upset my normal schedule. Packing bags, making sure there is no food inside the house that can go off etc. I hope I get a single room; they have a mix of single rooms and 4 bed bays.

I tend to sleepwalk and last time I was in a bay I got into bed beside someone else...I snapped out of it quite quickly, though, and luckily the other chap saw the funny side of it the next day.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top