Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 07:42 PM

Private messaging

Don't you just love it when you can see others Personal Messages.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 07:44 PM

Re: Private messaging

bet that got you all going
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Have you got a spyglass?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 07:45 PM

lmao, ya bugger, mind you, it wouldn't matter to me I don't have any privileges so you couldn't have seen mine
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

07-05-2018, 07:47 PM

I can imagine the sheer panic on some members faces. Well you have to liven some people up occassionally.

GOT YA

Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 07:52 PM

I get very few
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 07:55 PM

That really panicked me for a minute there. I only message one person but do that a lot and have talked some personal things.

Its like when I check my mobile if I'm discussing something personal and I worry that my mobile has dialled someone without me knowing. Its happened the other way to me a couple of times.

I once wrote an email to my son and found out later that I had sent it to a mate instead and had a little explaining to do.

Really we shouldnt be saying/writing things we dont want someone else to hear or see.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I get very few
You don't answer them Rhian. Or there is a problem like before.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
That really panicked me for a minute there. I only message one person but do that a lot and have talked some personal things.

Its like when I check my mobile if I'm discussing something personal and I worry that my mobile has dialled someone without me knowing. Its happened the other way to me a couple of times.

I once wrote an email to my son and found out later that I had sent it to a mate instead and had a little explaining to do.

Really we shouldnt be saying/writing things we dont want someone else to hear or see.
I guess most people do it though, we are too trusting really because these days nothing is private. Sometimes we need to share our fears and worries with someone and for some reason it can feel good to type it out, kinda like a weight lifted if you know what i mean
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

Mondays child

bet you feel a lot better now after that shock

Now you can go and lie down happy

OOH how I do love to make mischief sometimes

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top