Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2011, 09:11 AM

Good Morning Thursday

Good morning all and sundry forumeers from a cool but bright Sherwood. Nothing much planned for today but just trying to keep busy without straining anything.

Many thanks once again to all who sent such kind wishes regarding Zack, he will be remembered with great affection. Unseemly haste perhaps, but apparently a friend's cocker spaniel has recently had a litter by a black toy poodle, and Better Half wants to go look...

Have a good day yourselves and let's look out for one another...

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2011, 11:54 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Good Morning all, another beautiful Sunny Day for doing nothing, hope you are all keeping the best side out, take care.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2011, 12:14 PM

Good morning all. The excitement for the royal wedding is building. Everyone is sitting on the edge of their seats awaiting the spectacle. All the top news anchors have flown to London and have a suite with a view of Buckingham Palace.

So, the festivities start here in the Pacific Northwest at 1:00 in the morning. Will I be up watching it all play out?
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2011, 04:05 PM

I wasnt going too but cant resist watching the fashions!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2011, 04:18 PM

Hi all. Iffy weather here; strong cold front that's caused all the tornados is passing thru; ominous looking scary clouds. It's 22 C (72 F), very windy but not raining at the moment; supposed to clear up a bit by afternoon. The usual worry about high winds and fallen trees causing power outages...... No news otherwise, still boxing up books. Home made soup tonight!

Plantman: not useemly haste at all IMO... No way am I getting up at the crack of dawn for the Wedding ... there will be replays all day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2011, 05:47 PM

Hello everyone, I'm late clocking in today!

Been busy making up my baskets, they won't be outdoors for another couple of weeks yet though.

We have company this weekend so if I'm not around much, there's no need to send out the search parties

I'm hoping to watch THE wedding tomorrow morning, I think they are a lovely couple and William is far more down to earth than previous royal unions.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2011, 09:40 PM

Evening all......Plantman, agree with Dandysmom. You won't be replacing Zack, but would be giving a good home to another pet, who will hopefully fill the empty space left by Zack. Have met a few Cockapoo's on my walks, and all have been real friendly dogs....

Walking morning and afternoon, and inbetween trimming bushes and weeding. My Sister called late afternoon, so just had to down tools and sit in garden drinking tea and chatting.....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top