Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 05:11 PM

Just how sensitive are you ladies?

I don't think men are as sensitive as we are, but; if I am wrong, please...gentlemen add your input.

I would like to tell you how sensitive I am......I cry!!!

If I hear of an animal being hurt, I have tears in my eyes,
Or babies and little children, if they get hurt or abused, I get so upset, I probably could kill the adult that abused them....

If something comes on TV, I have to switch it off very quickly as I will not sleep that night worrying about it.

I grew up on a farm so I know what happened to animals, and I have lived with the "horrors" in my mind, seeing a chicken run around the yard without his head....it just makes me sick to even think back on that...

When I think of a little lamb.....being killed and eaten.....I cry. You could never find an animal as gentle as a little lamb....how could we kill them....

Once, I saw a little dog out on the city street, she had her head bashed in on one side. It was very cold, in the middle of the winter and she was on the street looking up at us, as if to say "can you give me a home".....I picked up that little dog and kept her with me for the rest of her life. I babied her and loved her so much, that she got over what terrible things must have happened to her.

I also rescued two cats that we being abused, I took both of them but one died...the other lived with me for the rest of her life........I won't tell you what kind of situation those cats were in because you may be hurt to hear about it if you are like me...

I love all animals, no matter if they are pets or out in the wild, and I love little babies, I don't have any grandchildren, but I spread my love to everyone else's babies. I love to hold them, love them, make them laugh and feed them. I used to baby sit one little baby that just loved it when I held him and rocked on the rocking chair....his mom worked so she didn't have enough time to give to him.......

My heart aches when I hear of one of our "people" being held captive by the North Koreans, or the Arab Radicals. I cried at some of the things they did to our men....I also cried at what we did to Vietnam at one time......

How sentivie are you? do you cry? Can you watch abuse on TV without shaking and trembling? I can't watch programs that are so violent, like where people are help captive and tortured. It makes me sick....and I can't get over it......
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 05:17 PM

Re: Just how sensitive are you ladies?

I am not particularly sensitive thank goodness, I don't cry unless in terrible physical pain.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 06:01 PM

I have even been known to cry at the emotionally traumatic Antiques Road show!

I think I'm, what's known as, a complete Wuss
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 06:20 PM

You and I are very much alike in our natures Blue. I too am really sensitive and cry and get terribly upset at any form of abuse. I actually like animals better than most people probably because animals don't go all out to purposely upset you. I also don't have any grandchildren but I live in hope and it is my dearest wish to become a grandma one day. I am very good with little children, they think I'm funny, I think they think I'm quite eccentric really but I love to have fun with my great niece and great nephews, I'm kinda childlike myself around the children, I love it, I never did want to grow up, should have been called Petra Pan lol.

I have been described as an Empath, as I feel emotional pain and feelings from other people, that may sound strange to some but this is how I am. People seem to want to tell me their problems and release their emotional feelings to me and I do find that quite hard because it actually hurts me myself emotionally taking that on but I can't help it.

I cry at sad movies, in fact only last week or so I cried buckets over a movie so much so it made me literally sob!!! The movie was the Notebook.

I try not to watch the news much because it upsets me too much.

Oh and the other day on here I got very upset about a lion that had been killed because of a mans stupidity, I was heartbroken that it had to die.

After saying all that I do like who I am, it is how God made me so I wouldn't want to be any other way. My husband tells me he loves me more because of my gentle nature but he sometimes tells me he wishes I wasn't quite so sensitive because he hates to see me upset.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 06:22 PM

[QUOTE=Rhian;1410629]I have even been known to cry at the emotionally traumatic Antiques Road show!

I think I'm, what's known as, a complete Wuss[/QUOTE

The Antiques Show, emotionally traumatic, I don't get that?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 06:23 PM

[QUOTE=tarantula;1410640]
Originally Posted by Rhian ->

I think I'm, what's known as, a complete Wuss[/QUOTE

The Antiques Show, emotionally traumatic, I don't get that?
I was being somewhat ironic
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

06-05-2018, 06:27 PM

[QUOTE=Rhian;1410641]
Originally Posted by tarantula ->

I was being somewhat ironic
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->

I think I'm, what's known as, a complete Wuss
Ah I remember that show, the item that bloke brought in for valuing was so old it died haha!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 07:11 PM

It really hit me hard when my parents passed away,saddest days of my life.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 07:16 PM

I don"t I am overly emotional these days.
Takes quite a lot to make me cry.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top