Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 05:45 AM

Good Morning Saturday

Hi

Up and about, sun is shining, not a cloud in the sky.

First load of washing done, out on the line.

Second load in.

I hope you all have a good day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 05:52 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, the sun just rising and the day is looking good already, long may it continue...

We have an area of flat roof on the back of the house that needs some attention and repainting, so whilst the weather is conducive I'll get on with that today methinks.

Have a good day folks.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 06:47 AM

Swimmy beat you to it by a whisker, Barry.

Morning all.
Woke up to a beautiful morning today and I may get the paint out myself today too.
I had a new patio-garage partition fence and gate erected yesterday and my wife is hinting at me painting it this morning. It's only 8ft long but it's the criss-cross trellis pattern that is a bugger to paint - all that in and out with the brush! Be nice to get at least a coat on it though.

This afternoon will be a few drinks as usual on a Saturday with a friend. Time to chill out after the painting and the grind of the previous week's work!

Have a great weekend folks
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 06:55 AM

Good morning Everyone,

Dull and cloudy here with promise of rain later - well, it is a bank holiday and there is a daft cycling thing going on, so only to be expected!

My chores are all done - so I am going to spend the weekend in the craft room - have two 80th birthday cards to make!!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 07:03 AM

Good morning all.

Beautiful and sunny here in Essex.

Off to the shops soon.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 07:21 AM

Morning all.
It's a lovely sunny morning here. Tony & I are going a walk through the bluebell woods.
After that - housework!

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 07:24 AM

Good morning all

Nothing much planned here but I think that will change later when a pal rings.

Going in the garden to plant geraniums and busy lizzies I bought yesterday. The supermarket beckons too

Have a good day all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 08:30 AM

Good morning all a beautiful warm sunny day here.

Off out looking for some fencing this morning to replace some that has seen better days. Looks like it’s going to be a good day in the garden later

Enjoy your day whatever you are doing folks
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 08:45 AM

Good morning everyone how lovely to see the sun.
Chloe has been walked and washed is now laying sunbathing in the window.

I am going to put up the runner bean row this morning once the grass dries and there is lots of washing I want to do including curtains.

Enjoy your day
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 09:07 AM

Good Sunshine Morning to Everyone.
Its bright and sunny here. Blue skys again.
I just hope it stays like this as I going to Stoney Stratford near Milton Keynes as my son is having a BBQ this afternoon.

My kitchen was cleaned beautifully yesterday by Kathy my new cleaner.
Just need to put everything back now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top