Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2011, 07:25 AM

Easter Monday

Good morning to all and sundry forumeers on a beautiful morning in Sherwood. We had a great day yesterday with lots of family over for the day including all of the grandchildren, some of whom we don't see that often now that they are young adults. Our other visitors are going home later so we will enjoy the peace this afternoon and may spend a couple of hours with a book under the pergola.

Have a good day yourselves and hey,.... let's be careful out there...

Barry

p.s. Antibrown, we hope you are OK, please let us know if you can.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2011, 09:47 AM

Re: Easter Monday

Morning Barry and those who follow!

The lovely weather continues!

I hope no-one has over indulged on the easter eggs this year!

Spent an enjoyable day at our daughter's yesterday after the theatre outing. We had a barbecue and the grandchildren played games in the garden. It's back to school for them tomorrow, only for three days though.

Have a good day everyone!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2011, 10:38 AM

Good Morning all, it's a bit dull here but not a bad Day overall. I'm just going to take things easy today after a busy Family weekend. Hope the Day goes well for you wherever you are.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2011, 12:00 PM

Good morning all. I hope you all had as much fun on Easter as I did. After a great service at church I did exciting things like picking up cat food at the pet store and process more photos from church. It was a relaxing day. So much so that I took a long nap in the afternoon. We had two glorious sunny days Friday & Saturday but the rain and colder temps moved back in Easter Sunday and for the next few days. I'm grateful for the taste of warmer weather to come.

I hope you all can kick back and relax as this holiday weekend plays itself out. I'm looking forward to my friend, Warren, returning from his motorcycle vacation to sunny California. He should arrive at his parent's home today. He's 350 miles away right now. Have a good day all!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2011, 04:29 PM

Hi all! Another gloriously warm pre-Summer day: not quite 11:30 am and it's already 23 C (74 F), with 29 C promised by afternoon; love it. Am wearing shorts and tee, first time since last Autumn, and barefoot, of course. Waiting for my grocery delivery.

Don't eat too many chocolate eggs!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2011, 09:43 PM

Arrived back from Derbyshire just after dinner. Had a lovely weekend with glorious weather-bit too hot to do a lot of walking with the dogs-reached 80 degrees Saturday, but we did walk round Carsington Water where there was a lovely breeze coming off the water, and yesterday we walked through Dimmingsdale Woods (near Alton Towers) where it was shaded, and had dinner at the Rambler's Rest when we finished walk-really good there as dogs are allowed in the garden area, bowls of water put out for them, and the food is good as well! Rest of time was spent relaxing in garden doing nothing-lovely way to spend a few days. Now its back to reality....Hope you've all had a good Easter weekend too......

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top