Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 06:23 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning everyone, a lovely start here with the sun just rising and a dry forecast, what a nice change...

Just a few odd jobs and a spot of gardening for me today. Mrs B is going out to lunch with friends so I will have to treat myself I think, down at the chip shop.

Enjoy your day folks.

New life down at the local pond....

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180502_130112.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	5851  
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 06:38 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Ooo fish and chips! What a great idea Barry

Morning all.
I've taken an extra day off work to make this a super long weekend. Various things to do in the house including a new patio fence on Friday.
Have a nice day all
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 06:42 AM

Good morning everyone. Been awake since 5am as my airbed has a leak and I woke up for the third morning to find I'm actually lying on the planks of the wooden bed frame with a deflated air bed underneath me. Got to get a proper bed sorted out soon.

But the sun is shinning theres clear blue sky and I've got lots to do today as I need to go out and buy mops bucket brush and pan etc as my cleaner is coming tomorrow for the first time, to clean out the kitchen. 😀

She came yesterday to discuss prices and hours and said the kitchen was nowhere near as bad as I had described it on the phone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 07:06 AM

Good morning all.

Ah 9 little chicks.

Beautiful morning, bright and sunny here in Essex.

Got to pick up my Medication early this morning, then home to do the dusting, then make a Chicken Curry for lunch.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->

New life down at the local pond....
May Goslings - how lovely!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 07:21 AM

Good Morning everyone!

Going out with friends for the day - not sure where - but Pickering was mentioned. It is a beautiful sunny day so far.

Have a good one!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 07:29 AM

Morning all, i always think Greylag chicks look like tennis balls.

Will vote before my appointment with Nurse Ratchet, then a few hours to kill before my second appointment later this afternoon. May get a chance to test my new ( secondhand ) camera out.

Its warm today and it looks like were in for a spell of nice weather, might even get the shorts out.

Have a canny day everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 09:32 AM

Good morning all a beautiful sunny day with a clear blue sky here.

No special plans for the day other than the usual chores.

Enjoy your day everyone
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 09:35 AM

Good Morning everyone.
Beautiful sunshine today.
Have a lovely day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 10:05 AM

Good morning all.
I'm out most of the day on a ramble in the Matlock area and out for a meal with family tonight.

Have a nice day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top