Join for free
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2018, 07:52 PM

kentish town arsonist was wrong

kentish town arsonist was wrong 29.04.18

to the people of camden
we have a injustice
photo below was no sunday random
freedom of poetry i will practice.
britain may be great
but just like the brain wiring
choice of words is to congratulate
every artist may well be at me firing.
we are a borough of compassion
people in need we don't tolerate
that's why centre point or shelter is out of fashion
someone get me a right word finder and donate.
thanks for trying
caring and love is your desire
no one is homeless or dieing
this silly arsonist has caused one hell of a fire.

lazing on a sunday afternoon and taking pic of the artist that is highlighting homelessness by writing it in big letters on top of a empty shop front that has not been used for a long time and quite ironic as in the conor of the screen is what the point of my poem is about. then taking it from a different perspective and going to the gold land and paradise called highgate and seeing on a bench by highgate woods is a homeless person covered in a sleeping bag on a cold stone bench and this sunday 29 april was very cold. i am appealing to every politician if they was to come across my poem please please please help the people that need help and us the voters might be more inclined to vote for you if you are looking after the people you are paid to look after and serve. as this poem will be very taxing please feel free to claim back the damages of reputation on expenses. if every reader can copy and paste my poem to the local MP that encourage them to act as reading the same poem over and over again would be very deranging. could just be the push they need !
https://ibb.co/hL4gwx homeless sign kentish town
https://ibb.co/cCLFOc homeless sleeping on bench by highgate woods
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2018, 08:12 PM

Re: kentish town arsonist was wrong

The homeless are everywhere oldfool.
They used to sleep in a place in Bournemouth, but the council started piping loud horrible music so they couldn't rest.
I feel your despair and passion on this matter.
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2018, 09:11 PM

Re: kentish town arsonist was wrong

thanks sweetie - I told 10 of them you got enough room to put them up so they are on the way over.

all starving so get cooking miss.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top