Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2018, 09:09 AM

Government running scared???

Having p*ssed off thousands of ethnic minority voters with their 'hostile environment' immigration policies, the scumbag 'nasty party' have the gall to appeal to those same ethnic minority voters not to desert the 'nasty party' during the forthcoming local elections.

I believe Sajid Javid is 'whistling in the dark'

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2018/04/2...ories-over-wi/
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2018, 09:11 AM

Re: Government running scared???

I have yet to see any politician "running" walk fast maybe, but "running" never
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2018, 09:19 AM

Nothing wrong at all with a "hostile environment" (A figure of speech, incidentally, first coined by Alan Johnson in 2010 ) towards illegal immigration, which I think all right minded people would agree with, even legal immigrants...
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2018, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Having p*ssed off thousands of ethnic minority voters with their 'hostile environment' immigration policies, the scumbag 'nasty party' have the gall to appeal to those same ethnic minority voters not to desert the 'nasty party' during the forthcoming local elections.

I believe Sajid Javid is 'whistling in the dark'

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2018/04/2...ories-over-wi/
Far better to appeal to them, rather than cynically use them and their troubles as the Left are doing supported by their virtue signalling activists.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2018, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Far better to appeal to them, rather than cynically use them and their troubles as the Left are doing supported by their virtue signalling activists.

I do wish those on here who suppport the scumbag 'nasty party' would cease p*ssing into the wind.
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2018, 09:47 AM

I think Mr Javid is talking a lot of sense actually. There are hundreds of thousands of asians who came here and would never consider leaving as they have made very successful, prosperous lives for themselves and their families and they enjoy a much better standard of living than they ever would in their home countries.

His family came here LEGALLY as have the People dubbed the Windrush generation. The Majority of British people want ILLEGAL immigration sorted out and the Govt have to do so.

We are awash with illegal immigrants who have no right to be here and we dont want them. Look at any programme about social problems or housing where 30 people are living in a 2 bed flat and theyre all here illegally. Other countries wont tolerate illegal immigrants (many of whom are offenders) so why should we?

I believe most of us want the “Windrush” problems sorted out but we also want ILLEGAL immigrants out of our country.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2018, 09:48 AM

No answer Joe? Still not keen on proper debate? When you're reduced to just being your usual offensive self you've already lost the argument.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK

29-04-2018, 09:52 AM

Just for Joe here is the full interview in the proper context. not filched by some freeloading website.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...-have-mum-dad/
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2018, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Nothing wrong at all with a "hostile environment" (A figure of speech, incidentally, first coined by Alan Johnson in 2010 ) towards illegal immigration, which I think all right minded people would agree with, even legal immigrants...
You are right! My friend is a legal immigrant having moved here 15 years ago after marrying her British husband in Tanzania. She had to follow procedures to the letter and she gets very cross about the ILLEGAL immigrants flooding into this country.

There should be a “hostile environment” for illegal immigrants. We need to make it clear that theyre NOT welcome and get rid of them. A few years ago a neighbours daughter went to Spain on holiday and stayed on for a while and got some cash in hand work handing out leaflets. The police caught up with her and as she didnt have a work permit she was put on the next plane home. Most countries dont mess about with illegals and neither should we.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

29-04-2018, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Flowerpower ->
I think Mr Javid is talking a lot of sense actually. There are hundreds of thousands of asians who came here and would never consider leaving as they have made very successful, propsperous lives for themselves and their families and they enjoy a much better standard of living than they ever would in their home countries.

His family came here LEGALLY as have the People dubbed the Windrush generation. The Majority of British people want ILLEGAL immigration sorted out and the Govt have to do so.

We are awash with illegal immigrants who have no right to be here and we dont want them. Look at any programme about social problems or housing where 30 people are living in a 2 bed flat and theyre all here illegally. Other countries wont tolerate illegal immigrants (many of whom are offenders) so why should we?

I believe most of us want the “Windrush” problems sorted out but we also want ILLEGAL immigrants out of our country.

You, like TM herself are guilty of conflating the two issues. The 'Windrush Generation are not ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, they were invited here.

If, by the Government's inept and stupid pursuit of policies designed to upset that immigrant population, and they as a result, deign to give the scumbags a 'bloody nose' at the ballot box' then the scumbag 'nasty party' have no-one else to blame but themselves.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top