Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2011, 07:15 AM

Easter Saturday

Morning everyone, with another glorious day here in Sherwood. We have visitors all weekend but they aren't up yet, so I'm off with hound shortly for an hour in the forest whilst it's still cool.

Have a great day and look out for each other...

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2011, 09:26 AM

Re: Easter Saturday

Good morning Barry and those who follow!

It's a lovely bright and sunny morning here, I hope we don't get have the smog that is now affecting London during this early heatwave ..... definitely no good for those with breathing problems.

Off to the Garden Centre shortly, need to get some liners for my baskets and more compost.

Hope everyone has a lovely day!
Neil K
Mansfield,UK
Neil K is male 

23-04-2011, 09:54 AM

Beautiful morning here nr. Mansfield, dropped my daughter and her mate off at work, been to Tesco early to beat the rush (not too busy yet), just gonna relax a bit!Plantman, don't think you're too far away from where I live.......
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2011, 10:43 AM

A very good Morning to you all. It's a bit dull here today but I'm not complaining, heard someone moaning about being too hot in London yesterday (on the TV), how ungrateful can you get!. I got a nice tan last week in Wexford, that must be a record for anyone in Ireland for the Month of April!.
Enjoy the weather if it's good where you are and no moaning about the heat.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2011, 12:28 PM

Good morning all. Happy Easter weekend. We're all excited here because it was sunny & 66F here yesterday. They are actually talking about it reach 70F today. Strike up the band we have a taste of Summer already. It's back to rain and 50 tomorrow and the first part of the week but it's going to be great today.

I still need to find more flower pots for my balcony railing. I'm always so afraid one might fall and crown someone below. That would be a sight. Have a great weekend! Yes, this means YOU!

dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2011, 04:28 PM

Oh I wish we had some of your lovely sun and warmth! March-like weather continues: 10 C (48 F), drizzle, definitely a stay-indoors sort of day. But Easter promises to be better, and a good warm-up next week!

Mags, lovely Easter pic of Cassie!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2011, 07:40 PM

I want you to have some of our weather too Eileen, it's glorious and if I could I'd send you some. Wouldn't that be nice for you?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2011, 10:11 PM

Indeed it would; actually it's improved since this morning's post: the sun is out now and it's up to 22 C (72 F)!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2011, 12:36 AM

Whoo-Hoo, we are at 72F in Portland. I was out riding the scooter earlier and it was wonderful.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2011, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Whoo-Hoo, we are at 72F in Portland. I was out riding the scooter earlier and it was wonderful.
Lovely weather does make you feel good, doesn't it Bob - I'm glad you've had a nice day.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top