Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Neil K
Mansfield,UK
Neil K is male 

22-04-2011, 08:38 PM

Easter weekend - what are you doing?

What are your plans for the weekend? I'm off watching stockcar racing,King's Lynn tomorrow and Mendips Raceway Sunday.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2011, 10:44 PM

Re: Easter weekend - what are you doing?

Nothing special; have my Easter dinner, just relax as if it were a normal Sunday with the paper and crossword... sorry if that sounds really boring...
Neil K
Mansfield,UK
Neil K is male 

22-04-2011, 10:56 PM

No thats not boring, its relaxing,its what I've been doing all day today.....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2011, 11:00 PM

On Sunday afternoon I'm going to see Hairspray with my daughter and granddaughter, then having a barbecue after.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2011, 11:09 PM

Early dinner with all the family at my mother's on Sunday. If the sun comes out we'll stroll through the park afterward to see how spring is waking up the gardens, then lounge around drinking tea and chatting for hours.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2011, 11:32 AM

An Easter egg hunt in the garden for the five grand kids followed by a barbeque. Son and his wife are in Rome this week and next, we have their three kids and 'Dizzy the Dog' staying.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2011, 11:38 AM

There will be Easter services at church followed by a visit to Jack the Cat to feed him one last time. His owner is returning from his vacation tomorrow so it will be my last day to do so.

After church I'll need to hunt up a restaurant for lunch as I'm always pushing then envelope of hunger and blood sugar levels by the end of services.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2011, 01:42 PM

We're off to that rescue centre for heavy horses again this afternoon right out into the countryside in Verwood. Love those giant gentle horses. Taking three of the kiddies, once you've paid your entrance money everything is free, pony rides, horse and carraige rides, the cafe is cheap they can even ride a real tractor through puddles. Promised the kids they can 'share sponsor' a heavy horse so they'll pick they're favourite today.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2011, 01:48 PM

Maryl, that sounds like so very much fun. I'll bet the kids are really looking forward to all those rides.
maryl
UK

23-04-2011, 07:35 PM

Just got back Bob, thanks. Those beautiful old carthorses are something to wonder at, so gentle and patient. A one, four and seven year old hand feeding them one tiny oat pellet at a time - magical. We will adopt one-eyed Henry, the oldest there and with all sorts of other things wrong with him, poor old feller. Going again soon as we can!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top