Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2011, 09:28 AM

Good Friday

Good morning and a happy Easter to you all.

Just done a huge Tesco shop as we are having friends over for a birhday lunch, and then family are arriving later this afternoon to stay the weekend. Just having coffee and then out with hound in the woods for an hour before it all kicks off.

Have a great day and holiday weekend yourselves..

Barry
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2011, 11:03 AM

Re: Good Friday

Good morning Barry & all who follow. I had a good luncheon at church yesterday and have a ton of photos to process today as a result. I must feed Jack the Cat as well today. I talked to my friend, Warren, last night and he's enjoying his holiday in California. He'll be heading home in just a few more days to hug on his cat.

I need to get blood drawn with a fasting requirement but I don't know if I can make it this morning. My blood sugar has been so low lately I may have to eat this morning, not take my evening medications tonight, and then try again tomorrow morning. I'll be glad when this test if over and I can get my doctor off my back. I want to return to some semblance of a normal diet as soon as possible. I can't see myself living like this the rest of my life.

Have a good morning all and enjoy the Spring weather. It's supposed to be in the low 60s here today and close in on 70F tomorrow. That would be wonderful.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2011, 12:05 PM

Good morning and Happy Easter to all!

The sunny spell continues, it makes a lovely change after all the wet Easters we've had in past years.

Spending a quiet day today, tomorrow we'll be visiting a Garden Centre ...... then on Sunday, my daughter, granddaughter and myself will be having a 'girlie' afternoon going to the theatre to see "Hairspray" starring Michael Ball. I'm sure the audience will enjoy singing along too! Then it's back to my daughter's where we'll have a barbecue.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2011, 04:17 PM

Good Evening all, just got back from a lovely break with a bit of business mixed in. Hope you all have a great Holiday weekend, enjoy yourselves.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2011, 04:25 PM

Hi, all. Gloomy weather: 8 C (45 F), rain on the way. Looked at the studio apartment yesterday; very pleased as it seems just what I was looking for! Thew op will now be scheduled for the first week in May; don't have exact date yet.

Bob, hope you can get your tests and back to eating normally.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top