Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2011, 07:28 AM

Nothing much Sunday

Good morning all and sundry, looks like I get the honour again today, (anyone seen Antibrown, is he OK?).

Nothing much planned for today, maybe just chill out with the papers and a book after walking hound first thing, (being black he doesn't like the heat so we go as early as possible in the warmer months).

Looks like being another dry and warm day spring day so enjoy it if you can.

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2011, 10:18 AM

Re: Nothing much Sunday

Good morning Barry, good morning all.

Beautiful sunny day here, quite unexpected as it was thick fog in the early hours. A restful day and pottering in the garden planned for this afternoon.

Hope the sun is shining on you, enjoy your day!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2011, 12:20 PM

Howdy all! It's Palm Sunday, the week before Easter. We're supposed to have dry weather this whole week so I'm charging up the batteries and getting ready to rumble. It will be the Portland Japanese Gardens & the Zoo for sure. I may stop by the Portland Rose Garden to see if anything is up yet. I still need to plant my flowers. Have a fun, relaxing day.
james
London, UK
james is male  james has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2011, 12:28 PM

Start with F1
follow up with the marathon

and next the FA cup semi final oh how to fit it all in today
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2011, 04:25 PM

Hello all, we didn't get the wonderful Day we were promised, it's been overcast all Day so far, still it's warm. Hope you are all as well as you can be and enjoy the rest of the Day or just the rest.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2011, 04:29 PM

A lovely sunny day here; still a bit windy, 10 C (49 F); supposed to warm up by afternoon. Really awful storm that spawned tornadoes, heavy rain, high winds and flooding passed South of us, but there have been at least 35 deaths across the States involved; how awful. We were lucky to be spared. Another good sleep last night; took the dressings off and only very very mild discomfort today!

Bob, PBS had a documentary about Portland on last night; very interesting; lovely City and really great public transportation; I really enjoyed watching it.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2011, 04:38 PM

It is indeed a great place to live. I saw that an American woman from Portland nearly won the Boston marathon yesterday. She finished in third but represented Oregon well. There are bunches of runners, bicyclists and joggers in the state.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2011, 04:54 PM

Oh yes, I was watching the marathon and was rooting like mad for her ... too bad she didn't make it. Those Kenyans and Ethiopians are hard to beat.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2011, 08:55 PM

Evening all....glad you had another good night Eileen, and hope that the discomfort you are feeling now, clears tomorrow....

Spent most of the day pottering round the garden, accompanied by the 2 Labs. who were more of a hinderance than help! Brother & Co. came around 1.30pm to pick Sam up and then made their way back to Ashbourne.
Met my friend and went for a stroll late afternoon when it was not as warm for the dogs, so all in all, a very relaxing day.....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top