Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2011, 07:31 AM

Sunny Saturday

Good morning everyone on a glorious Saturday Spring morning. We returned yesterday from a few days away in the Cotwolds, so we are well refreshed and relaxed after our break...

Spot of gardening and pottering around today but a long walk through the forest with hound first before it gets too hot...

Have a great day and take care of one another....

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2011, 09:34 AM

Re: Sunny Saturday

Good Morning all. A dull start to the Day but the next three Days are supposed to be perfect according to the Met. office, Sun splitting trees and all that stuff, we'll see. The Wife is going shopping into town with her Sister so I have the whole Day to myself, haven't decided what to do yet.
As I said to the Wife, mind yourself crossing the road.
james
London, UK
james is male  james has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2011, 09:50 AM

And someone has wandered off with the sun.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2011, 12:25 PM

Hello everyone, it's quite a nice day here. Went to a Garden Centre earlier, bought a few plants to bring on ready for planting at a later date.

Barry, I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your break in the Cotswolds, lovely area!

Jemflux, be good while your wife is away for the day!

Enjoy your weekend all!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2011, 02:50 PM

Good morning all! It's a beautiful Saturday here despite the dreary weather. Thanks Mags for reminding me about plants. I need to visit the garden center and pick up a bag of plant food for my balcony flowers. I'm excited this year as I bought a variety of plants that like the shade. Some of my attempts have failed because I neglected to give those requiring more sun a chance.

After coffee & breakfast at McDonald's it's off to visit Jack the Cat again. He's so alone that I feel sorry for him as his owner is off on vacation in California. Warren won't be back for more than a week.

Have a great day and weekend everybody!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2011, 10:12 PM

Pleased you enjoyed your few days away Barry...

It was a quick walk this mornng and then Brother & Co. arrived at dinner time. Middle afternoon they left to visit friends and are staying there tonight, and I am 'Sam the Lab.' sitting. Tidied up after them, then met my friend and we took the dogs out for long walk - am now sat here listening to 2 Labs. snoring their heads off-one at each end of the settee!
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

17-04-2011, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Good morning everyone on a glorious Saturday Spring morning. We returned yesterday from a few days away in the Cotwolds, so we are well refreshed and relaxed after our break...

Spot of gardening and pottering around today but a long walk through the forest with hound first before it gets too hot...

Have a great day and take care of one another....

Barry

Nice to have you back Plantman x x x x ............ Pleased you had a good time
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2011, 07:31 AM

Many thanks Mags, Merz and Topaz, the Cotswolds were great......

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top