Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 04:56 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning all,

Raining - again -Yorkshire is rapidly turning into a giant swamp. Might go 'gator hunting later!!

I am earlier than usual today as those cats threw a china money box at me about half an hour ago - it hit the bedhead and landed on my pillow - their excuse was they were hungry and I was snoring instead of doing anything about it. Don't care to repeat what I said to them.

Went into the kitchen for a drink and the laundry goblins grabbed me.

Going to be one of those days !!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 05:07 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good morning tabs and everyone.

So funny tabs, your cats sound just like mine, Sox my Main Coon Rag Doll cross killed one of my boots last night she was very proud of herself too and brought it to me as proof..one dead boot

No rain here as yet but still wet...It's dark out so no Mr Sunshine but I live in hope .

Have a good day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning tabs and everyone.

So funny tabs, your cats sound just like mine, Sox my Main Coon Rag Doll cross killed one of my boots last night she was very proud of herself too and brought it to me as proof..one dead boot
Sounds familiar, Summer. Whoever it was that said keeping cats lowers the blood pressure was totally insane and had never kept a cat in his life!!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 05:49 AM

Good morning everyone, looks like being another non-day of perpetual gloom here too....

Just some light cleaning duties for me then I may chance a jigsaw for an hour or two..... if I can handle that much excitement.....

Enjoy the day folks.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

12-04-2018, 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning everyone, looks like being another non-day of perpetual gloom here too....

Just some light cleaning duties for me then I may chance a jigsaw for an hour or two..... if I can handle that much excitement.....

Enjoy the day folks.
Steady, Barry, steady ! One piece at a time.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 08:08 AM

Morning all.

Rain again and foggy.

When Coco wants my attention in the night, she picks my slippers up in her mouth and throws them across the room and hits the wall.

Got to pick my medication up this morning from the chemist, other then that just dusting today.

Have a nice day all.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 08:18 AM

Good morning all. Bit dull here but dry.
I was at the eye hospital yesterday morning having my left eye sorted with laser. Most of the morning was sitting in chairs waiting for my turn. Now got to put drops in four times a day for one week then twice a day for one week.
Have a good day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 08:38 AM

Good morning everyone it is so dark again.

I have just picked the last of the purple sprouting broccoli for lunch, I only had 6 plants but they have kept me supplied for weeks.
The stalks go to the neighbour's goats so my £1.50 worth of plants has served me well.

I hope to finish the kitchen cupboards this morning, just the pan and baking tin cupboards to do and the pans to brillo then they will all be pristine

Enjoy your day
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 09:10 AM

Good morning all. Overslept this morning. Today I have to go through all my pills and potions and fill up my pill box for the next seven days. I wouldn't say I'm taking a lot of pills but the other day I moved suddenly and people thought there was an angry rattle snake in the room.

I've also got to pack up the things I've accumulated while staying with family as I'm going home tomorrow. Yeeeaaa 😀🎊🎉 Its been lovely being looked after by family but truthfully I am looking forward to go home.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 09:15 AM

hi all
Overcast here but no rain yet. Sad day today as Sue and i are going to a funeral of a long standing friend of over 40 years. We first met Tony a he walked past our house with his Afghan hounds. having them ourselves we had a common interest straight away. Now it is time to say goodbye old friend and chat to his wife.
had a new plate fitted at the dentist yesterday including taking out of a tooth that broke off at gum level. Just got to get used to having the plate in the mouth which at the moment feels strange. i did have another plate for one tooth but it never felt right this one is a lot better.

Now look bloody handsome again, so it is back to fighting the ladies off, I wish

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top