Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2011, 01:52 PM

What Happened to Thursday?

Good morning forum goers. I pray this site isn't facing the same fate as the Yop forum. We've dwindled down to just about a dozen folks left out of hundreds. Now I awake to no Good morning thread?

Azz has been away too long and things are dying. Life is still good. We're still here to listen and encourage each other. It could be worse, we could live in Japan, or Haiti, or Scranton, Pennsylvania. LOL
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2011, 04:32 PM

Re: What Happened to Thursday?

Hi Bob and good morning! Sorry about YOP; think we here at OFF are doing OK, although there has no one been on so far but us! Cheer up!

Sun here, first time in 6 days that it's been seen! A pleasant morning, a bit warmer at 14 C (56 F); may make normal (19 C). As usual no news as I'm indoors with the oxygen. Nervous about the cath tomorrow; vibes appreciated.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2011, 04:58 PM

I don't believe in vibes but I'll remember you in my prayers today. Have a great day as I try to just get warm. I'm visiting Jack the cat right now who is content to sit under a lamp table an squeak at me. He misses his daddy for sure.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2011, 09:48 PM

Eileen, hope all goes well for you tomorrow-thoughts and prayers will be with you...positive healing vibes winging their way over to you as well....

Usual morning, household jobs and walking, then spent afternoon with one of my Nieces and her 2 year old boy. Informed me I was going to be a Great Aunty again...another one to add to my birthday list, which seems to keep growing-good job I mark them on my calendar!!!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2011, 09:50 PM

Who is Jack the cat? Story? Pics? You know I'm a cat person, tell me about him ....

Thanks for the prayers, I appreciate that; surgery is scary when you've been healthy as a horse all your life and then suddenly fall apart!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

14-04-2011, 09:52 PM

Hi, merz, and thank you too, all prayers welcomed; I am a real wuss about this! Congratulations on another greatniece!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2011, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Hi, merz, and thank you too, all prayers welcomed; I am a real wuss about this! Congratulations on another greatniece!
Hi to you as well Eileen-it won't have helped you having to wait either, but get tomorrow over with and your surgery, then you'll be well on the way to recovery.

Just added up how many Nieces/Nephews I have.....8 Nieces, 2 Nephews, 6 Great Nephews, 6 Great Nieces and another boy/girl on the way.....at 42? I'm not old enough to have that many!!!!!!!!!!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

14-04-2011, 10:52 PM

Good Lord, what a prolific bunch! Your Christmas card and birthday list must be huge ... nice to have so much family. I'm an only child with too many spinster aunts and uncles!
bobmielke
Portland, OR

14-04-2011, 10:56 PM

Here's Jack the cat. He's the best friend of my best friend, Warren, who is on vacation in California. I get to house sit Jack to pet him, keep him fed & watered & clean his litter box. I've done this on numerous other vacations. Jack & I are best buds.

merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

14-04-2011, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Good Lord, what a prolific bunch! Your Christmas card and birthday list must be huge ... nice to have so much family. I'm an only child with too many spinster aunts and uncles!
It is quite a bunch Eileen....will start feeling older when the great-greats start coming along! The eldest is 20 and the youngest is 2...no aunts, uncles or cousins, just 3 Sisters and 1 Brother, and of course my adopted 'sis'!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top