Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2018, 05:07 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Up early today after a good nights sleep.

A dry day forecast, but chilly and overcast.

I will be out in the garden this morning, still loads to do, then watching the F1.

I hope you all have a good day.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2018, 05:23 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good Morning everyone,

Had some vegs that needed using up so I am making soup - a gallon of it for the freezer, along with several portions of carrot and swede mash.

Then, friends are collecting me and we are off to Pickering - I need to sell some books - and then to Helmsley for lunch. There is a restaurant there that makes the best fish'n'chips in the county. It may seem a strange choice for a Sunday lunch - but they really are delicious!

Enjoy your day whatever you are doing!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2018, 05:45 AM

Good morning all, a pleasant start here, mild and dry with lots of birdsong, starting to feel a bit like spring....

After walking the dogs first thing we are going to a food and craft market in the town, then may have a pub lunch on the way back.

Have a good day everyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2018, 06:46 AM

Good morning all

I know that fish and chip shop in Helmsley tabby and yes they are lovely from there. I love the deli on the square too I sometimes get a pasty there and sit on the cenotaph steps and eat it..delicious.

Hoping for a nice day in Yorkshire, I bought a tray of viola at the garden centre yesterday, going to do some patio table pots with them today...out with pals later looking forward to that.

Have a good day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2018, 08:15 AM

Morning all.

I'm fed up with all this rain, its raining again here in Essex.
I'm also fed up with being in pain all the time.
Its a miserable wet day and nothing planned.

That's my rant over with.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2018, 08:35 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's a usual Sunday for us. Pub lunch followed by an afternoon stroll, weather permitting.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2018, 08:41 AM

Good morning everyone dull and mild here.
I am going up to the farmhouse later to see the grandchildren so lots to do before then.

Enjoy your day.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2018, 08:46 AM

Good morning all

Feeling a bit out of sorts after a very indulgent day yesterday, self inflicted so not looking sympathy

It's dull and wet here again. So much needs to be done outside but the ground is water logged still. Would love to be getting out there planting but no chance yet

So today I'm staying close to the house. Need to get some groceries and that's as far as I'm travelling today

Susie, I'm sorry to hear you are in so much pain. Chronic pain is awful, it can make you feel very depressed which makes you less capable of coping with it. Have you spoken to a doctor recently? Maybe you need to revise your meds

Have a good day everyone xxx
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2018, 09:13 AM

Hi

I have been reasonable with my neighbours, waited until just now, 9 am to get the machines going.

They can swan off, they were noisy until just gone 3 this morning.

Party time for them, sleep time for me.

Slamming car doors, loud music, terrible language.

I was only using the lawnmower just now.

They have complained.

I have stopped.

Just getting out the hammer drill.

This will be fun.

Mum and Dad are away, I will not be dictated to by a bunch of teenagers.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2018, 09:20 AM

Good morning all dry and mild here wth no rain forecast.

Enjoyed the sea air in Weston yesterday, had a pleasant stroll along the prom before going in for a welcome coffee.
Called in a Garden Centre on the way home for a few bags of M/P compost.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top