Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2011, 07:07 AM

Go with the flow Tuesday

Good morning everyone

No plans for today just gong with the flow ans seeing what happens( Mmm,another thread!!) but we are definately having lunch at home ' she who must be obeyed ' says.

Have a wonderful day and dont forget to smile, it does not cost anything and there is always something to smile about even if it is only seeing two clouds bump into each other.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2011, 10:14 AM

Re: Go with the flow Tuesday

Good Morning all, nice and Sunny here so far. Herself is outside cleaning the windows and smiling in at me, how sweet, She must be looking for something. She won't let me do them because she says I leave cloth marks all over the windows.
Enjoy your Day Folks.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2011, 10:30 AM

Good morning from across the world. It's supposed to be a dry day today and I'll take it. It's hard to tell where I'll be going after I finish up at senior Tuesday at McDonald's.

Ah yes, I just remembered, it's Footsie time today with an appointment for a pedicure at 10:00. I haven't had one in two months as my nails just didn't grow that fast.

The rest of the day is open so there's no telling where I might wind up. My friend, Warren, was off on his big motorcycle vacation to California yesterday. He sent me a text message that he got caught in a hail storm before he made it out of Oregon. That's not a good start to his ride. I get to babysit his cat, Jack. I've done this many times before. I may stop by Warren's condo to visit Jack today. I know he misses his daddy something fierce.

Anyway it looks to be a full day of fun and adventure. I was so pleased with my capture of photographs this week i can wait for another opportunity to go out again. I hope you all are having fun in your daily activities as well. There's so much to do and all the time in the world to do it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2011, 12:08 PM

Hello everyone, the sun has returned!...

It's amazing to think that it was 50 years ago that Yuri Gagarin made the first space flight ..... we have come a long way since then.

No plans for today so I may just potter about in the garden later.

Enjoy your day!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2011, 10:24 PM

Had nothing planned for today, so it was walking and pottering round. Have avoided my usual walk round the woods and reservoirs in an afternoon after police put up a sign asking for witnesses to an incident which occurred last week. Found out this evening what the incident was-a cyclist was robbed at knifepoint of his cycle and valuables on the car park where I park. As far as I know, they haven't caught the person concerned yet...evil!! Will definitely not be walking on my own round there for a while, as some afternoons I never see anyone at all-made me very wary.....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top